• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST 11/17/04 (Spoilers!)

fett527

First Post
Great episode! I though Sayid's story was quite interesting as well as getting off of the "twist" vehicle. As I have stated before, I was getting disappointed in the lack of mystery in the last few shows, but this one injected it right back into the main plot and then some! My only beef is that it now seems less mystical. It's also nice to see Mira Furlan back on the tube, I loved her in B5.

Now, what is this affliction that Danielle is so afraid of and what about her revelation about there being "no such thing as monsters"? What does that mean for all the sounds in the beginning as well as what Kate, Charlie and Jack encountered with the pilot?

Oh, and Hurley rules!

Last edited:

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I thought it was pretty cool. Hurley had the right idea with trying to give people something to do.

Locke while still cool is getting.... creepy. Hard to describe just the vibe I am getting off him.

Crothian

First Post
It was a good episode. THe golf course was nice, the idea that there is a disease is pretty cool, I liked the voices that were heard at the end as well.

Tiberius

Explorer
Crothian said:
the idea that there is a disease is pretty cool

I wonder if the writers are going to take the obvious route and have the previously-unseen character with hives turn out to be in the initial stages of the disease.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Anyone else watch The West Wing right after?

And then go, WHOA, to see Gary Cole (of Babylon 5: Crusade) guest-starring right after you saw Mira (Delenn) in Lost?

Notice Danielle's remark about 'bears' on the island? Apparently, the polar bear they shot umpteen episodes ago wasn't a 'wish' thing, and there are more of them. I wonder just what kind of scientific research her team was doing... they never did say, did they?

And we still don't know who clubbed Sayyid.... my vote goes for Alex...

Jamdin

Explorer
David Howery said:
Notice Danielle's remark about 'bears' on the island? Apparently, the polar bear they shot umpteen episodes ago wasn't a 'wish' thing, and there are more of them. I wonder just what kind of scientific research her team was doing... they never did say, did they?

I am wondering if they could be "hybrid" bears. That would explain why a polar bear could survive in the tropics.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads