• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost: learn anything new?

KaosDevice

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Actually, they were there at the same time. In the final episode, Jake went off to Chicago to go to college with his inheritance and put ... Jorge's character whose name I cannot remember in charge of the newsstand.

Yes, I was without cable for a while and watched a whole lot of Becker reruns.

That's right, I got my secondary characters reversed. Didn't they swap the weasely little guy character out for Jorge's?

Ranger REG

Explorer
KaosDevice said:
That's right, I got my secondary characters reversed. Didn't they swap the weasely little guy character out for Jorge's?
You mean the guy who almost always refers to him in the third-person, Bob? Nah, he's too good a quirky character to let go. I did missed Reg, the coffee shop owner.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Speaking of LOSt...

Who do you think will be the first character to die this season? The producers have said it will be someone surprising, but that's not really true.

My money is on Charlie.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
KaosDevice said:
Yup, he was in Becker for the last season in fact. They swapped him out for the blind guy.

Didn't Jorge's character replace Bob the landlord? Seems to me I never saw the two of them at the same time.

(Been catching a lot of Becker reruns lately- never watched it when it was on, and am pleasantly surprised to see that it is a pretty consistently funny show. I've only ever seen one with Jorge on it, though.)

majustismp15

First Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong:
I watched the bonus features of Season Two, and saw the producers of the show.
That was before watching Orientation. Now I could swear that Dr. McGroot? was played by Jack Bender.
Is this correct, or am I totally blind?

Remove ads