• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Prehistorica

tensen

First Post
V_Shane said:
LOL yeah big ol' booty shots of cave woman getting carried away....Hey no prehistoric book should be without.

So did you do some for Tensen? How about a nekkid cave woman (or wet sabertooth skin) contest?

Now that would turn out some site hits :p

Alright. I'll go for that one. Open Call to artists... draw the wet sabertooth skin contest. Prizes to be announced.

tensen

First Post
V_Shane said:
Hey I think we're hijacking the thread, but nope didn't ask me (even after all that Goodman Brontosaurus rex stuff). Ah well still couldn't stop us artists to have a cavewoman contest on EnWorld though;)

Sadly... I neglected to check out the artists for Goodman's products. Any of them reading this thread, feel free to contact us. Since we have several products lined up in this series.

davewoodrum

First Post
V_Shane said:
LOL yeah big ol' booty shots of cave woman getting carried away....Hey no prehistoric book should be without.

So did you do some for Tensen? How about a nekkid cave woman (or wet sabertooth skin) contest?

Now that would turn out some site hits :p

You know, in all seriousness an image of a cave woman being carried away might be a good idea....

V_Shane

First Post
Alright. I'll go for that one. Open Call to artists... draw the wet sabertooth skin contest. Prizes to be announced
Hey Tensen, to get anyone to notice, particularily artists, you'll probably ahve to post this in the Open Call section of En, or even the Artists section. I would really be intersted in seeing this thread, I for one have already started mine:D and its a big ol' ghetto booty!

"Lots of stuff in the trunk" I think the term is...huzzah!?

Shane

thundershot

Adventurer
You know... I think this might be really good usable material for the ISLE OF DREAD (yes, it's OD&D, but it's always been in my own campaign world) should the PC's return to it.. Hm.... When this book make it to print it MUST have that cover!

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

KingOfChaos

First Post
Wow...I don't know who did that picture, but the texturing is awesome. That rock looks almost real! Excellent imagery.

BTW Tensen, check your mail? :p

tensen

First Post
KingOfChaos said:
Wow...I don't know who did that picture, but the texturing is awesome. That rock looks almost real! Excellent imagery.

BTW Tensen, check your mail? :p

Aye.
Lots of email regarding Lost Prehistorica... that is good.

Azure Trance

First Post
tensen said:

Aye.
Lots of email regarding Lost Prehistorica... that is good.

Don't forget the lurkers in the thread. I'm really looking forward to this, and I'm not even sure why. Again, that's a beautiful cover. Keep us updated my man :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads