• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Prehistorica

davewoodrum

First Post
Long lost civilizations...
All I can really say is that there are provisions of lost races, hence new optional races that are not found in the more developed parts of your campaign world, and ancient races... which left behind crumbling ruins and foul (well, usually foul) , advanced magic (to be expanded upon even more in LP: Magic btw) in the lost lands... the ancient races, btw, may or may not be extinct entirely (DM's choice)... exact details will be revealed in Lost Prehistorica ;)

As for real lost cultures... though LP is made to be a "tool kit" that easily allows the introduction of its material in most existing campaign worlds there are flavors of other real world cultures.

tensen

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
Other art?

Soon. I'll be posting some of the interior art in this forum over the next few days. Assuming that I can fix my graphics editing program before then, so that I can resize the images.

davewoodrum

First Post
tensen said:
Soon. I'll be posting some of the interior art in this forum over the next few days. Assuming that I can fix my graphics editing program before then, so that I can resize the images.

Tensen... seeing how Gill has played every trick in the book (including the ultra-huge image formats that take entire afternoons to download a single pic) of keeping me from being able to get an early peek of the images, I'll be eager to see this myself.

tensen

First Post
1st sample interior image. My graphics software is working again.

>I can't seem to get the attachments to work on enworld today.

Attachments

• glyp_small.jpg
    glyp_small.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

tensen

First Post
V_Shane said:
Need any pics of naked cave women?

In the wave of the new WOTC restrictions.. I'll publically announce that no naked cave women were involved...

Instead we caused great harm to various cave critters to provide clothing for them. :)

davewoodrum

First Post
Tensen... has our Art Director sent you any more images of the creatures yet? I'm thinking of a certain aggressive primanid in particular here....
;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads