• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Prehistorica

tensen

First Post
Has your adventuring party ever wondered what exactly was in the areas on the world map marked There Be Monsters Here? Have they ever tried to travel where you hadn't quite planned a civilization? Looks toward Lost Prehistorica. Where the dinosaurs roam and the land hasn't quite evolved fast enough to keep up with the rest of the world. Take a look at long lost civilizations, and cultures that quite backward in comparison. Take a look at nomadic tribes.

Attachments

• lost prehistoria.jpg
    lost prehistoria.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 544

tensen

First Post
Sorry no hardcover from us for a while.

The product will be available either as soft-cover or PDF.
128 pages
It is designed as more of a toolbook then a single campaign setting.

The product will be followed with additional suppliments, which may be more setting specific. Product with setting specific targets will be designated as such, so users may chose to purchase only the more generic toolbooks if that is their wish.

Future books on our lineup include:

Lost Prehistorica: Magics
Lost Prehistorica: Tribes

davewoodrum

First Post
I hope soon... I started this beast last summer when it was really, really, really hot and all I could think about was savage Tiki gods, erupting volcanoes, utterly vicious baboon like people with blue fur and giant lizards...
Okay, that's not what the book is entirely about, but its a nice hint as to what was going on in my fevered, sweating mind at the time....

tensen

First Post
Razuur said:
Any idea when this will be available?

Razuur

I wish I could give a more accurate timeframe. But within the next three months. It is slightly behind schedule. The text has been done since January, but we have a bottleneck in our art and layout (only so much folks can do in a timeperiod).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads