• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Lost S04E05 28 Feb 2008 - The Constant

Asmo

First Post
Indeed! A most excellent episode, very emotional. Probably one of the best episodes of Lost during these years.

Asmo

Cthulhudrew

First Post
I had a random thought the other day in regards to the flashbacks- could the dead body in Jack's flash-forward at the end of last season have belonged to Michael? It would explain why no one went to the funeral.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
By anchoring the show in 2004, they have set up the possibility of doing flash forwards to present times and using the information from actual-now as predictions of things to come within the show-present. Very clever.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Mark said:
By anchoring the show in 2004, they have set up the possibility of doing flash forwards to present times and using the information from actual-now as predictions of things to come within the show-present. Very clever.

I suppose that depends on how far into the future they go. I doubt they will go four years into the future before all the characters are dead or back on the island.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The Grumpy Celt said:
I suppose that depends on how far into the future they go. I doubt they will go four years into the future before all the characters are dead or back on the island.

I am not sure I understand your meaning.

Asmo

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
I don't think the in-character time-line of the show will advance to 2008, 2009 or 2010. Maybe to 2006.

Jacks flashforward in "Through the Looking Glass (3:22) happens april 2007.

Asmo

Asmo

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
I missed that. Where is that date established?

Check the timeline - it starts with the newspaper clipping and Jack visiting the funeral sunday april 8 2007.

Asmo

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads