LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

John Crichton

First Post
That's an interesting catch, but I don't think it's the Dharma symbol, at least not one that matches up with the others we've seen. There are no line patterns close to any of the edges. That's all I have to go on for my opinion but I will admit that it's neat that something like that is there. :)

As for the spoiler people: CUT IT OUT. I sorta mind that something was posted at all, even in a spoiler block that you have to click on. If people wanted spoilers we'd go out and find them and make a thread with SPOILERS in the heading. Jeeze. To me, it's like the people who like to be FIRST on AICN threads (which I rarely read). Stupid, pointless and annoying. Want to show that you know something that others don't? Start another thread about it.

I'll just stop now...

reveal

Adventurer
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Thanks for removing any possiblity of it being a man. Next time just say the damn name. :mad:

That pisses me off!

Everyone stop jumping on Celt. How many of you clicked the Spoiler link once he posted "her?" Who's to say he's not joking? Who's to say that the name listed in the spoiler tag is a male? If you clicked the link to verify whether or not Celt was being truthful, you only have yourself to blame.

ASH

First Post
This is the first time I have fell on to this thread, so let me add a few things.. First off I would like to know where BK's Spoiler came from because I dont actually think anyone really knows who its supposed to be. Last season the writers actually leaked false spoilers throughout the season to try and throw people off. I will beleive it when I see it.

This is coming from a person who normally loves spoilers... But with this show you really never know.

Next, I think that Micheal is a bit on the dumb side, non intellegent but good with his hands kind of guy. Which is why I think his ex -wife... the mother of Walt left him... Not cause he was stupid.. but because she wanted to protect him from Walt... It makes sense... she forced every chioice made about Walts future and we can only assume she was being not so nice. But I think she was doing it cause she loved Micheal and felt there was something different with Walt... ALso we never find out what she dies from. All seems a bit odd... then the thing with Walts new dad not wanting him... yeah... she was protecting Micheal cause she loved him.

As for the last show... I think that Eku or how ever you spell it is infected...Dont ask me why, just a feeling. The "others" want to know where the large group of survivors are... and Sawyer, Jin and Micheal are going to lead them right to it.

fett527

First Post
ASH said:
This is the first time I have fell on to this thread, so let me add a few things.. First off I would like to know where BK's Spoiler came from because I dont actually think anyone really knows who its supposed to be. Last season the writers actually leaked false spoilers throughout the season to try and throw people off. I will beleive it when I see it.

This is coming from a person who normally loves spoilers... But with this show you really never know.

Next, I think that Micheal is a bit on the dumb side, non intellegent but good with his hands kind of guy. Which is why I think his ex -wife... the mother of Walt left him... Not cause he was stupid.. but because she wanted to protect him from Walt... It makes sense... she forced every chioice made about Walts future and we can only assume she was being not so nice. But I think she was doing it cause she loved Micheal and felt there was something different with Walt... ALso we never find out what she dies from. All seems a bit odd... then the thing with Walts new dad not wanting him... yeah... she was protecting Micheal cause she loved him.

As for the last show... I think that Eku or how ever you spell it is infected...Dont ask me why, just a feeling. The "others" want to know where the large group of survivors are... and Sawyer, Jin and Micheal are going to lead them right to it.

Hey Ash, welcome to our obsession!

Steverooo

First Post
Spoiler!

[SBLOCK]Oh, it definitely IS Shannon that is being offed... No doubt about that! We have known since the first of the season that someone was going to die, and she confirmed it to ET. Besides, she had time off to go film The Fog![/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Steveroo, I hate to tell you this but the spoiler tag doesn't filter through the e-mail notification system so I got the full text of it in my e-mail.

I know you didn't mean any harm but that kinda sucks. If folks are going to continue posting spoilers to these threads then I'm going to have to quit posting to them or at least quit subscribing. :\

Taelorn76

First Post
Steverooo said:
[SBLOCK]Oh, it definitely IS Shannon that is being offed... No doubt about that! We have known since the first of the season that someone was going to die, and she confirmed it to ET. Besides, she had time off to go film The Fog![/SBLOCK]

[sblock]text hidden may this will carry through on the emails :)
They could have shot The Fog during the breaks between the seasons. Tom Welling was also on the movie, they didn't kill him off in Smallville. She could be throwing us off by saying that on ET
[/sblock]

Crothian

First Post
Rel said:
Steveroo, I hate to tell you this but the spoiler tag doesn't filter through the e-mail notification system so I got the full text of it in my e-mail.

I know you didn't mean any harm but that kinda sucks. If folks are going to continue posting spoilers to these threads then I'm going to have to quit posting to them or at least quit subscribing. :\

just don't subscribe and check the forum once a day to see if there are new posts

Remove ads