LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

Rel

Liquid Awesome
The Grumpy Celt said:
She's a stupid single-mother fugitive Korean who flirted with Jack in the lounge while having an mysterous past that touched upon the lives of all othe other characters on the island - what's to love. Anyway, her death will make the fat lotto winning washed rock-star Iraqi brain surgean hustler sad, which makes me happy.

Waiter, I'll have what he's having.

RigaMortus2

First Post
The other question I had... The bald guy that Sun was dating, said he met a girl in America and was going to marry here. Think there is any connection there to the other passengers?

Cthulhudrew

First Post
KaosDevice said:
Ok, sorry if this has been covered, has it been agreed that Libby with the TSP's is the girl from the photo with Desmond in the hatch?

No- in one of the other threads there was a link to a blown up capture of the photo, and the girl in it looks *nothing* like Cynthia Watros, save that she's blonde.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Banshee16 said:
I didn't see the trailer.....they're losing *another* cast member? Anyone want to bet it's Michael?

Nah. He'll stick around long enough to be reunited with Walt, I'm guessing. Maybe longer.

Shannon is getting too likeable. I'm betting on her.

KaosDevice

Explorer
Cthulhudrew said:
No- in one of the other threads there was a link to a blown up capture of the photo, and the girl in it looks *nothing* like Cynthia Watros, save that she's blonde.

Weird, I haven't had a chance to check that out. I was really hoping that was the case as it would be a reason to bring Desmond back into the fold.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
KaosDevice said:
Weird, I haven't had a chance to check that out. I was really hoping that was the case as it would be a reason to bring Desmond back into the fold.

Fett527 originally posted these links, but here you can check them out:

http://tinypic.com/ea5s88.jpg
http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=737&pos=320

The second one is kind of dark, while the first one has been lightened a bit. Neither looks, to me, anything like Cynthia "Libby" Watros.

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
The Grumpy Celt said:
Good. I never liked her character. They need to kill more people. I mean the writer's need to kill more people. I mean the writers need to kill more characters.

Death To Everyone!

Thanks for removing any possiblity of it being a man. Next time just say the damn name. :mad:

That pisses me off!

Last edited:

Does anyone else think that Ana and Sawyer are getting to like each other? That'll complicate the romance when the two groups join up... Sawyer/Kate/Jack/Ana....

Remove ads