LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

Taelorn76

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
I believe her name was Emily. It was mentioned when Ana was giving orders.
Also, with regards to polar bears. WE know there is more than one polar bear - Danielle mentions it to Sayid in his first episode in season one. I believe the line is, "if we're lucky, it's one of the polar bears." The Lostaways don't know that though. They all know about one polar bear, but there haven't been any others.

Thanks for coming up with her name.

As for the polars bears there was another that attacked Walt. IIRC Walt hid in some vines that the bear could not get through, until Mike came in to rescue him.

Taelorn76

First Post
Ambrus said:
Also, I suspect that the teddy bear wasn't Walt's but rather Alex's (Danielle's missing daughter). ;)

It was fun to see Jin shut up the b-lady by catching a huge pile of fish with minimal effort. :D

Damn you beat me to posting that. I was thinking the same thing.

Crothian

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
walt's teddy (one given to him by Micheal) was a polar bear not a bown bear...

that was in a flash back he didn't have the polar bear on the plane...least not that we've seen

Ambrus

Explorer
Taelorn76 said:
Damn you beat me to posting that.
I shall henceforth consider myself damned good sir. :p

Rel said:
I believe that Danielle mentioned that Alex was her daughter the time she showed up on the beach to warn them the others were coming, right before she took Aaron. I remember it because I'd orginally assumed that Alex was a boy.

Crothian said:
he didn't have the polar bear on the plane...least not that we've seen
I doubt that Walt would have, or at least carry in public, a teddy bear at his age; he's a bit beyond that. Vincent is his companion nowadays.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Cutter XXIII said:
[Hurley]DUDE!!![/Hurley] :mad:

Where does it say SPOILERS in the thread title?

I'll be back when the season is over. Now, I will hit Submit before the rest of my post gets converted by the profanity filter. Not cool, man.

Dont blame me, I used the spoiler box.

Taelorn76

First Post
i think this was brought up in last weeks thread, But a co-worker mentioned this to me today.
I'll spoil just to be safe, but this has to do with season 1
[sblock]
She said on that on one of those Entertainment news shows, ie. Access Hollywood, They mentioned that the Dharma logo was on the plane. The scene she described was Walt jumping off one of the wings and the logo being seen breifly on the fuselage.[/sblock]

Was there any truth to this? I won't be able to re-watch until this weekend and I am dying to know.

Last edited:

KaosDevice

Explorer
Ok, sorry if this has been covered, has it been agreed that Libby with the TSP's is the girl from the photo with Desmond in the hatch?

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Cutter XXIII said:
Where does it say SPOILERS in the thread title?

She's a stupid single-mother fugitive Korean who flirted with Jack in the lounge while having an mysterous past that touched upon the lives of all othe other characters on the island - what's to love. Anyway, her death will make the fat lotto winning washed rock-star Iraqi brain surgean hustler sad, which makes me happy.

Remove ads