LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
David Howery said:
Does anyone else think that Ana and Sawyer are getting to like each other? That'll complicate the romance when the two groups join up... Sawyer/Kate/Jack/Ana....
Every girl likes the bad boy, that is a rule of life, it is really going to make things interesting, I just feel for Jack, I think he is going to be one of those 'nice guys' that always looses at love. Oh, for the record, I think Sawyer is going to be the guy that always gets the crap kicked out of him. ;)

Taelorn76

First Post
Okay, I had a chance to rewatch some of the first episode from season 1 tonight and I found something interesting in Episode 3 "Tabula Rosa".

To all own the DVDs watch this episode and scan ahead to the 41st minute. The scene should be Walt walking on a wing from the plane. If you look at the bottom right part of the fuselage in the background you see part of the Dharma logo. (Light grey symbol on a dark grey planr) If anyone has the capabilities to do a screen capture, please help out. If this has been posted befor, then my apologies for rehashing it.

Thanks

fett527

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
Okay, I had a chance to rewatch some of the first episode from season 1 tonight and I found something interesting in Episode 3 "Tabula Rosa".

To all own the DVDs watch this episode and scan ahead to the 41st minute. The scene should be Walt walking on a wing from the plane. If you look at the bottom right part of the fuselage in the background you see part of the Dharma logo. (Light grey symbol on a dark grey planr) If anyone has the capabilities to do a screen capture, please help out. If this has been posted befor, then my apologies for rehashing it.

Thanks

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=19&pos=529

I take it this is what you're referring to? It is faint but it looks like it's there. Very cool, thanks!

Rel

Liquid Awesome

Attachments

• Tabularasapic.jpg
    Tabularasapic.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 66

Taelorn76

First Post
Rel said:
I'm not convinced that that's the Dharma logo. It just doesn't look quite right.
You have to admit that if its not it is damn close to being it. You have the same general shape.
It has the eight sides to it, three concentric rings and some sort of symbol in the middle.

Taelorn76

First Post
Now let's say that is the Dharma logo inthe picture. What does that mean for our survivors? It sure makes it seem like the plane was meant to crash on the island. Which lends credibility to them being part of an experiment.

Also it shows how far reaching the Hanson Corp. is. Plus their disregaurd for human life. If everyone on the plane had died would they clean up the mess and get another plane to go down in the area.

Remove ads