LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

Rackhir

Explorer
Flexor the Mighty! said:
So it that only playable in Quicktime?

MPEG 4 is a standard format, H.264 is as well, but is not as widely supported and might require some level of hardware support. Quicktime is available for windows in any case.

Crothian

First Post
Cutter XXIII said:
This week, for example: going off alone to look for Walt, given everything that's happened. Not too smart.

What's happened? A few people stole the kid from their raft. There is this rumor if the others, but nothing was discovered about that. THere is some unknown monster on the island and polar bears, but not much seems to come of that.

There are lots of hints that the viewers gets from watching all the characters, but Michael is not aware of all of that. Plus, to get his son I imagine he is willing to risk everything he has.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Crothian said:
What's happened? A few people stole the kid from their raft. There is this rumor if the others, but nothing was discovered about that. THere is some unknown monster on the island and polar bears, but not much seems to come of that.

There are lots of hints that the viewers gets from watching all the characters, but Michael is not aware of all of that. Plus, to get his son I imagine he is willing to risk everything he has.

Exactly.

If someone took MY child, I'd be going to look for him also, come hell or high water.

and I agree with one of the above posters, average or above average intelligence but meduim to low wisdom.

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Rackhir said:
MPEG 4 is a standard format, H.264 is as well, but is not as widely supported and might require some level of hardware support. Quicktime is available for windows in any case.
Yeah but will it play in Linux? I hate paying for something that will be tied to a particular player. I use VLC for all my video playback.

Anyway thanks for the info, I'll stop derailing the thread.

Taelorn76

First Post
Granted i would do anything to get my child back, I would like to think I would have enough wisdom to get help, especialy with all the weird things on the island.

Mike knows about the monster, polar bear, he knows there are others as well.

Crothian

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
Mike knows about the monster, polar bear, he knows there are others as well.

A monster that hadn't really been seen at all, and not for weeks. A Polar bear that is dead, and the others that they know nothing about. It really is not hard to disregard all of that.

Taelorn76

First Post
Crothian said:
A monster that hadn't really been seen at all, and not for weeks. A Polar bear that is dead, and the others that they know nothing about. It really is not hard to disregard all of that.

How many more rounds do you have left. Your just shooting down all my ideas. ;)

RigaMortus2

First Post
Crothian said:
A monster that hadn't really been seen at all, and not for weeks.

Just because they haven't seen it for weeks, doesn't mean it is magically gone.

Crothian said:
A Polar bear that is dead,

There could be more...

Crothian said:
and the others that they know nothing about

Other than they like to blow people's boats up, kidnap babies and children, and have guns (remember, Sawyer did get shot in front of Michael).

And that is just from what we know... What other dangers might he possibly run into that we don't even know about yet?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases