LOST - Wednesday 10/19/05 9:00 PM EDT

Crothian

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
How many more rounds do you have left. Your just shooting down all my ideas. ;)

I'm just offering another point of view. We have nice hints on things but we know very little about the monster, the bear, and the others

Crothian

First Post
RigaMortus2 said:
Just because they haven't seen it for weeks, doesn't mean it is magically gone.

and it doesn't mean it is still threat either. It doesn't mean anything.

There could be more...

There could be none

Other than they like to blow people's boats up, kidnap babies and children, and have guns (remember, Sawyer did get shot in front of Michael).

And that is just from what we know... What other dangers might he possibly run into that we don't even know about yet?

And its his son. I don't think he cares about the risks as the reward of getting his son back is worth every risk.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Crothian said:
And its his son. I don't think he cares about the risks as the reward of getting his son back is worth every risk.

As someone who has a 3 year old boy himself, that last part (WORTH EVERY RISK) is the important one. Nothing trumps the love for one's child, most rationality goes right out of the window...

RigaMortus2

First Post
I think most people would err on the side of "expect the worst" when they are confronted with the unknown and thrust into a situation like this, especially with all that has gone on.

And this is an email I got from a friend regarding possible future episodes (highlight to read):

From Watch with Kristin:

Tubers, I tore myself away from the TV on Tuesday night (thank God for TiVo) to go to a Green Day concert, and was I ever glad I did. As I walked into L.A.'s Wiltern Theater, I spied the mug of the gorgeous Matthew Fox! It turns out he's a major Green Day fan and flew back from Hawaii just to see the show. He told me he's been friends with the band for several years and has been interested in their music for even longer. When I asked him if the rest of the cast was jealous that he took time off to come out here, he smiled and let me in on a little secret. "Yeah, they're probably a bit jealous, but we all got some down time. Actually, none of the regular cast is in the episode we're shooting right now, so you figure that out!" Hmmm, I wonder what other actors are working this week...

Crothian

First Post
RigaMortus2 said:
I think most people would err on the side of "expect the worst" when they are confronted with the unknown and thrust into a situation like this, especially with all that has gone on.

But really not a lot has gone on. It's only been 44 days, Survival has been the biggest obsticle. They hint at a lot of worse things on this show but since the reveal nothing its hard to say what the characters on the show should think or do.

And your spoiler is actually linked to another spoiler we had posted last week. :cool:

fett527

First Post
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Yeah but will it play in Linux? I hate paying for something that will be tied to a particular player. I use VLC for all my video playback.

Anyway thanks for the info, I'll stop derailing the thread.

They do usually do an encore Saturday night. Check your local listings!

Rackhir

Explorer
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Yeah but will it play in Linux? I hate paying for something that will be tied to a particular player. I use VLC for all my video playback.

Anyway thanks for the info, I'll stop derailing the thread.

VLC - the cross-platform media player and streaming server
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.

shaylon

First Post
This ep is having a difficult time keeping my attention. Anyone else bored?

Hey I learned that Jin was a waiter. Oh wait, knew that. Hey learned that Sun's parents were protective. Oh wait, I knew that too.

No one talking during the show?

-Shay

Crothian

First Post
And the Other are Druids, NE Druids...they pass through the woods with out leaving a trail.

Not the best episode, the one new guy that helped Jin was cool. Any one able to count how many Others went by? It seemed like about 8 to me but the with the switching camera angles it was hard to say.

Remove ads