• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LotR: The Return of the King Protest.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Personnaly the Elvis thing doesn't bother me. The real problem I see with RotK is its promotion of unamerican values. We fought a revolutionary war to do away with the monarchy in this country and now Peter Jackson is trying to change this result by promoting the bringing back of a King, and doing it in the title of the movie itself no-less. If you love America don't watch this movie.

jdavis

First Post
I wonder how the Two Towers protesters took their utter and complete failure to even get any mainstream attention. I mean I'm sure they knew they were not going to get the name changed, but they didn't even get noticed, well except for all the people who laughed at them.

Turin Turambar

First Post
Even looking at that website and listening to thier drivel is enough to make my teeth itch.

Shesh. These idiots should get a life..... and end it. :mad:

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
You mean Elvis isn't going to be in Return of the King?

:(

All you have to do is tack an "h" on the end of his name and he becomes Elvish. Could be a friend of Legolas' coming to help out. I better email PJ ASAP...

Remove ads