Votes: 37 12.5%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Meh, who cares?

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Poll closed .

Hairfoot

First Post
Methinks someone has attempted to skew the poll by just a wee bit ;-) Since the "Hate" option has shot up to 500 votes in less than four hours, I suspect a touch of foul play :p.

I was just reviewing the thread for the same reason. Who cares enough to tinker with the poll?

Akrasia

Procrastinator
"Mixed bag"

Like: the OGL. It allowed for a number of good games to be produced, including free versions of older versions of D&D (the 'retro-clones' Swords & Wizardry, OSRIC, and Labyrinth Lord). Consequently, the OGL facilitated the 'Old School Renaissance' (viz., a modest upsurge of interest in, and material for, 0e/Basic/1e D&D).

Dislike: 3.x D&D itself. My least favourite version of D&D (although I have not tried 4e).

Hjorimir

Adventurer
I voted Mixed Bag. While I recognize some great things about the 3e era, I don't think I could ever really bring myself to play or DM that edition again. I honestly don't think much of 95% of OGL created material, but there are a few gems in there like Mutants and Masterminds. Most of it really stank (just sharing my opinion, no offense intended).

4e is my flavor of choice these days and I can't live without DDI support.

jcfiala

Explorer
I posted 'Mixed Bag' because although I like playing it just fine, you'ld pretty much have to pay me cash money to get me to run a campaign in it above 6th level or so.

Remove ads