• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

Vistarius

First Post
Git will be walking with his crossbow drawn and loaded. He will also attempt a stealth roll, perception, and initiative. Sorry sunshadiw but i still need you to roll for me. Friday ill have my internet back.

Git will nod in agreement and move 30 in the underbrush to wait for bozzago to scout. Hell keep his weapon drawn and crouch, for a +2 bonus to ac. Hes waiting ro make sure bozzago is covered if help is needed.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I think I got everybody in the right place, no body can see anything at the moment given the distance to the ruins. Next round of actions please.

[sblock=Combat]
Combatants posted in INIT order.

Code:
[U]Character      AC/FF/T   HP   InHand/Condition[/U]
Git Git          13/10/13    7   crossbow/none
Gregori         18/13/15   11   longbow/none
M1               ??           ??    ??
??                ??           ??    ??
R                 ??           ??    ??
Bozzago        16/13/13  10   shortbow/none
Cethyn         17/14/13    9   longbow/none
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 2:
Git Git - move stealthily
Gregori - move stealthily (or at least try to)
M1 - use readied action
??
R - use readied action
??
Bozzago -
Cethyn -
??
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Approach to old Johnson Estate2.JPG
    Approach to old Johnson Estate2.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Mahorfeus

First Post
OOC: Since we cannot see anything, on his turn Bozzago will go ahead and continue 30 ft. towards the left, following the treeline as discreetly as possible (double move action; half speed to stealth with no penalties). From the looks of it, I'll have to do this a few times to get anywhere near the ruins...

Last edited:

Vistarius

First Post
Git will attempt another stealthy move at 30 to keep at bozzagos back. Ending every move with a crouch to increase ac. Git will also survey the area.

Perception and stealth.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I will update progress once I get home from work in about 8 hours. I seem to have accidently not grabbed my laptop today so I don't have any information on the scene with me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads