• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

galahad0430

First Post
Yes, I know, but on the map it looks like there is an intact wall running along the south side of the light grey area. Also, I was explaining my movement, I knew it would take several rounds (because I will be moving at half speed for stealth so 3 rounds of movement).

sunshadow21

Explorer
The wall does cover most of the south side, but be aware that getting into the stable yard from the far side is going to take a long time, and you will have to cross the wide swath of difficult terrain at some point. I'm not going to stop you, just making sure you understand time cost involved. Also if you want to effectively run while stealthing, the stealth roll will be at a -2 penalty.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Essentially my plan is to get to the close point to the south wall, then move (crawl? depending on height of wall) East to the first gap. From there we can either move at full speed (thus taking only 1 round of full movement) around the rubble area to where the road enters the compound, or we can stand and all shoot at 1 guard first and the other guard next if they are close and in sight from that spot. I am just waiting to see what the others think of that.

Gregori discusses the above plan with the others.

Bertious

First Post
"This one thinks if they are in light and we are in dark we can shoot them from here and they cannot see us."

OOC: As long as we are not in the light we are practiaclly invisable to them so it's probably best if we can shoot them from a crossfire rather than get close to them.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: It depnds on what kind of cover they have. I am ok with that plan also if we have good shots from here. It will be nice to be the shooter for a change instead of the shootee :)

Vistarius

First Post
Git is still moving forward stealthed and low to the ground, ending each turn crouched.

Ooc: whats the ruling on using ultimate combat material? I would love a dip in ninja at this point :p

sunshadow21

Explorer
Unless anyone objects, I will fast forward a few rounds while you all stealth and sneak your way over to the south wall and peer around the corner. In that time, aside from the figures on the far side of the yard hunkering down in their defensive positions, you see and hear nothing but the sounds of the forest being being carried on the breeze. The green area of the yard is lit with a couple of torches, and the areas immediately around it are in shadowy light. You are all gathered around the east edge of the south wall. So round 6 actions please.

Bertious

First Post
OOC: any chance you can update their positions on the map? and ours while you are at it :D

Cethyn will during ready an action to shoot at the far bandit assuming clear line of sight and will fire if they notice us or one of the group attacks i'll roll now just incase i am not online during round 1 :)

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=map]I am at the wrong computer to be able to update the map right now, but I will do so when I get home from work. Basically you are clustered around the eastern edge of the south wall on the south side. There is a figure crouched behind the inside corners of each of the walls on the north side just outside of the main torch light.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads