• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Evil Unto Evil

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien watches as the undead creatures rushed out, faster than she thought. The surprise was was enough that her aim was just too slow to loose an arrow before they reached Eanos.

With the red-headed archer disappearing, she was exposed to the undead with no one going to keep them occupied. She just hoped she could bring them down fast enough.

“Why don’t you just kill the two new heads of the leftovers to your organization and be done with it?”

She unleashed a barrage of arrows the heavy armored undead brute turning him into a pin cushion.

[sblock=Actions]5ft step, Updated Map for Tyrien
Full Attack at Brute Minion:
1st Arrows (MS,RS, PBS) (1d20+15=26, 2d8+26 =36)
2nd Arrow (RS, PBS) (1d20+15=28, 1d8+13 =16)
3rd Arrow (PBS) (1d20+10=28, 1d8+13 =16)
Total Damage = 68[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 72 Current: 72
CMB: +10 CMD: 29(22ff) Fort: +8 Reflex: +14 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 3/3 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Davel drops to the ground, curls into a ball, and begins rocking back and forth, whimpering while the battle gets underway around him. Heinrich manages to sear the largest wight with a stream of fire, and Tyrien launches a salvo of arrows into its faceplate. It staggers forward, and swings. Perhaps the damage affected its aim, but its massive overhand blow simply strikes sparks from Tyrien's breastplate. Since she's slightly off-balance however, she's not able to defend herself against the other nearby wight and its claws rake down her arm, and a chill races up toward her shoulder.

The don sneers as arrows and magical fire rain down on his minions. "Trying to drive a wedge between allies with whispered innuendo? I invented that trick, Eanos. Word of advice: It also helps if you're not firing arrows at the person you're trying to convince. But if you want to play a game of secrets, I'll give you an easy one: Look ... behind ... you." As the don speaks, Eanos hears a scuffle of claw on the roof tiles behind him. He tries to duck out of the way, but a deathly cold blade scores across his back and the inquisitor feels a chill sink into his body, while his lifeblood begins to drip onto his boots. He turns to find something that looks like an undead goblin behind him, wielding a pair of wicked-looking daggers. It's mouth is a death-rictus of blackened, rotting fangs.

While speaking, the wight that is serving as the Don's mouthpiece moves forward and swings at Heinrich, but misses, apparently being distracted by the conversation.

davel_150.jpg

. . . . . . Davel . . . . . .

[sblock=Combat]Combat Map

EDIT: Derp, included the map this time.

Eanos only needs 20' to make it to the roof -- it's fairly low, less than 10' high.

End of Round 1: Brute Minion takes a step and full attacks Tyrien, missing with two swings. Minion 1 moves and attacks Heinrich, missing. Minion 2 moves and attacks Tyrien, hitting for 8 damage and Fort DC 14 energy drain. Sneaky Minion makes the opposed Stealth check, climbs onto the roof (it had exited via back window last round), and sneak attacks Eanos for 20 damage plus 3 bleed damage (DC 15 Heal) plus Fort DC 14 energy drain.

Round 2, party is up.

Minion 1: AC 23, touch 19, flatfooted 17, CMD 19. Uninjured.
Minion 2: AC 23, touch 19, flatfooted 17, CMD 19. Uninjured.
Brute Minion: AC 25, touch 13, flatfooted 22, CMD 22. Near death (8/84).
Sneaky Minion: AC 22, touch 16, FF 17. Uninjured. Small size.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos cries out as the goblin creature takes full advantage of his split attention, but he whispers a prayer to the goddess of secrets, and as both his body and his bow glow briefly, he seems to at least have mitigated the opened artery, if not healed the actual wound. He shakes off the chill from the goblin's blade, then shifts slightly on the roof, away from the edge.

"You want to call off your rotting corpse dogs, I'll be happy to stop trying to kill them a second time," Eanos says through gritted teeth. "But I'm telling the truth. Rosa's screwing you, and not the way you liked it when you had a body."

The massive wound from the goblin, though, throws the archer's balance off, and all three arrows fly over their mark. One snaps off on the fence below, while the other three thunk solidly in the ground on the other side of the fence.

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=ooc]First, let's save, since that potentially affects any other rolls:

Fort save vs. Energy Drain (1d20+7=22)

Whew. I didn't want to calculate negative levels on top of everything else. :)

Swift: Invoke Judgments: Healing (Fast Healing 4) & Destruction (+4 damage).

There seems to be some debate about whether Fast Healing negates Bleed damage. James Jacobs seemed to think it should (I can link the threads if you need), but there's no official word I can find from other developers / FAQ. I'll leave it up to you whether the bleed's stopped, or the Judgement just mitigates the effects (-3 bleed +4 heal for +1 net heal / round). Since he had to invoke it on his turn, and bleed would have already happened, it won't make any difference until next round, anyway, so just let me know either way.

5'step

Full attack on Sneaky, gives him an AoO. If he has to, Eanos will burn a use of Determination to bump his AC by 4 (to 27) against that attack. Let me know if he does and I'll update the mini-stats:

Rapid Shot, PBS, Bane, Manyshot attack;Manyshot Damage with PBS & Destruction;Manyshot Bane Damage;Rapid shot, PBS, Bane attack (iterative); Damage with PBS & Destruction; Bane Damage; Rapid Shot, PBS, Bane attack; Damage with PBS & Destruction; Bane Damage (1d20+14=19, 2d8+14=21, 4d6=11, 1d20+9=17, 1d8+7=10, 2d6=8, 1d20+14=18, 1d8+7=14, 2d6=8)

Oh my god, invisiblecastle are you KIDDING ME WITH THOSE ROLLS? That ... wow. That is the terribleness of terrible. All miss.

Missed arrows salvageable (high = yes) (1d100=93, 1d100=57, 1d100=39)
Arrow recoverable (high = yes) (1d100=77)
sigh. I guess being able to recover the arrows is the least IC could give me. Blech.

[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
EanosHead_zps0dbe2e86.jpg
Eanos Setirav

Initiative: +8
AC: 23 (26 w/ SoF, 25 w/Prot Evil)
HP:68 Current: 49
Senses: Perception 19 (23 scent w/ Bloodhound), Sense Motive 22/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +7 (+9 w/ purity, +10 w/ Prot evil)
Reflex: +9 (+10 w/ purity, +11 w/ Prot evil)
Will: +11 (+13 w/ purity, +14 w/ Prot evil)
***-4 saves vs odor based effects w/ Bloodhound

Conditions:
* Deadeye's Lore (8 hours, +4 Survival, track at full speed)
* Bloodhound (8 hours, +4 Track stacks with Deadeye, +8 Scent Perception does NOT stack with Bracers' of Falcon's Aim, -4 save vs odor based effects)
* Detect Evil
* Hat of Disguise to look like Gemma
* Boots of Spider Climbing (minute 1)
* Bane Undead (+2 attack, +2d6 damage)
* Judgments: Healing (Fast Healing 4) & Destruction (+4 Damage)
* Bleed 3 (possibly negated?)

In Hand: Bow

Common Attacks:

+1 Seeking Comp. Longbow (Str +1)*: Attack: +13/+08 = [BAB (06/01)
+ DEX (05) + Magic (01) + Bracers (01)]
negates miss percentage chances
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 19-20/x3^, range 110'
Spiritual Weapon (Sbow): Attack: +09/+04 = [BAB (06/01) + WIS (03)]
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, range 170' Special: force / spell
All: +2 to hit / +2d6 damage when using Bane ability

* +1 to hit / damage within 30' (point blank shot),
* Deadly Aim available (-2 attack, +4 damage)
^ Crit range increased via Bracer's of Falcon's Aim
Many Shot: 1st attack of Full attack uses 2 arrows for damage on a hit.

Arrows: 26/31 (3 recoverable after combat)
Blunt Arrows: 16/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 22/50 remaining
Disguise kit uses: 9/10 remaining
Spider Climb (boots) minutes: 9/10 remaining

Used: none

Judgement (2 choice per): 2/3 Remaining
Determination: 4/4 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 3/7 remaining
Bane: 7/9 rounds remaining
Discern Lies (DC 17): 9/9 rounds remaining
Dimensional Hop: 70'/90' feet remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 14): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (5/6 remaining)(DC 15): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (4/5 remaining)(DC 16): Bloodhound, Ghostbane Dirge, Invisibility, Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
3rd (4/4 remaining)(DC 17): Blessing of the Mole,* Dispel Magic, Invisibility Purge, Prayer

* Stealth bonus not stackable with ioun stone

Random notes: Syndicate "code phrase": 'Reginald needs a bath.' - false phrase created by Sugar Sweet.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hate undead!

Heinrich sidesteps away from the minion of the Don and casts a quick spell of missiles at the brute.
Magic missile after 5' step
5d4+5=19
He aims the first two at the brute; when he falls he lets the others impact the one that was next to him moments ago.
10 points to the brute, 9 to the other [5,5]; [3,2,4]

http://beta.ditzie.com/48520/53bc46be1094f

[sblock=stat block] Init +2, Perception +10 Move 30'

AC: 12[base]; 14 [w/ shield spell]; 16 [w/ Ablative Barrier spell]; 18 [w/ shield and abl barr]
touch: 12; Flat Foot: 10 [shield or ablative barrier may apply]

AC: 16 touch: 16; Flat Foot: 10 cat's grace and shield

HP: 38/38 Fort: +5, Reflex +7, Will +9, BAB +4, CMB +4, CMD 16

Consumables: Wand of CLW [cl1] 50/50 charges; Wand of Magic Missiles [CL1] 45/50 charges
oil x 6 pints; sun rods x 6; Alchemist fire x 1; Scroll [stone shape cl 7]
In hand: Dagger
Effects:
light source: Lamp, common; cantrip: light [dur: 90 mins]
Per day use abilities:
Fire jet DC 21 [Used: 0/8]

Dancing flame [used 0/4]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wizard Spells prepared]
0 Level * acid splash * Detect Magic * Light * Resistance

level 1: * comp lang * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * ear pierce scream * Feather fall * magic missile
*magic missile * Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Magic missile
pearl of power lv 1: Magic Missile

level 2: * Cat's grace * See invisibility * Flaming Sphere [ev,E] * Resist Energy [E] * Scorching Ray [ev, E]
* Levitate
pearl of power lv 2: Cat's grace
pearl of power lv 2: scorching ray (ev,E)

level 3: * Fire ball (**,ev,E) * Dispel Magic * Haste * ablative barrier * lightning bolt
pearl of power lv 3: ablative barrier

level 4: * summon monster 4 (E)* Stone Skin * stone skin * Detonate * Black Tentecles

level 5: * lightning arc * wall of force * Elemental body [E] * Teleport

Legend:
( - ) denotes a cast spell
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat)
(E) elemental: flame school
(ev) evocation
(A) denotes changed to acid
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast
(#) recalled via pearl of power
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

The icy chill of the touch was worrying to Tyrien, “Yaow!” She felt weaker.

The scratch itself was nothing of concern and so far the undead creatures before them were falling fast, even if she could not see Eanos doing much productive.

She stepped back and unleashed another volley of arrows at the wounded wight and its companion.

Having to fight with ranged combat in close quarters was not a good plan and she had thought it would have been better if they all had started on the roof or at least outside of the fenced area of the yard.

“We really need a big dumb warrior to stand in front of us to fend off creatures.”

[sblock=Actions]Fort Save (1d20+8=13) - Gah, Timely Inspiration doesn't help. :(
5ft step, Updated Map for Tyrien
Full attack against Minion 1 first, switching to Minion 2 after it falls:
1st Arrows (PBS, RS, MS) (1d20+14=22, 2d8+26 =31) - Cast Timely Inspiration to hit Minion 1
2nd Arrow (RS, PBS) (1d20+14=30, 1d8+13=19) to Minion 1 if still up, otherwise Minion 2
3rd Arrow (PBS) (1d20+9=11, 1d8+13 =20) - Miss[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +18 (low-light vision)
HP: 67 Current: 67 (-5 HP Energy Drain)
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +7 Reflex: +13 Will: +6 (includes -1 Energy Drain)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO), -1 Level Energy Drain

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 2/3 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
The don snarls at Eanos. "The man who's invading my son's home asks me to stand down? I do not find your hubris amusing, Eanos Setirav. But you are a distraction. Run away and I'll let you live." He sneers at the implication about Rosa. "Do you think I don't know she's a liar and a seductress?" In the heat of battle, Faizal doesn't seem to be focusing on the finer points of Eanos' implication.

The wights at ground level move to attack Tyrien and Heinrich, but get embarrassingly tangled up in each other. The undead goblin continues to circle around Eanos on the roof and rakes a shallow cut across his thigh that aches with unnatural chill.

davel_150.jpg

. . . . . . Davel . . . . . .

[sblock=Combat]Combat Map

As far as I know, healing negates bleed damage. If you want to argue for more damage, feel free.

End of Round 2: Three attacks on Heinrich, three on Tyrien. All of them miss. Then three on Eanos, and one hits for 7 points plus DC14 Fort or level drain. On the whole, an utterly, utterly pathetic round of rolling for the bad guys. No joke, out of nine rolls, I had four 1s.

Round 3, party is up.

Minion 1: AC 23, touch 19, flatfooted 17, CMD 19. Near death (10/60).
Minion 2: AC 23, touch 19, flatfooted 17, CMD 19. Uninjured (60/60).
Brute Minion: AC 25, touch 13, flatfooted 22, CMD 22. Dead.
Sneaky Minion: AC 22, touch 16, FF 17. Uninjured. Small size.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Two minions. Sigh"
Heinrich ditches and dodges the fearsomely cold touch, defensively casting another spell
Defensively cast Scorching ray, 2 rays, one at minion 1, one at minion two
vs touch attack: 1d20+7=16, 4d6=21, 1d20+7=23, 4d6=15

concentration check 2nd level spel = dc 19
d 20 = level [10] + ability [6] + combat casting [4] = 21 minimum [auto success]

[sblock=stat block] Init +2, Perception +10 Move 30'

AC: 12[base]; 14 [w/ shield spell]; 16 [w/ Ablative Barrier spell]; 18 [w/ shield and abl barr]
touch: 12; Flat Foot: 10 [shield or ablative barrier may apply]

AC: 16 touch: 16; Flat Foot: 10 cat's grace and shield

HP: 38/38 Fort: +5, Reflex +7, Will +9, BAB +4, CMB +4, CMD 16

Consumables: Wand of CLW [cl1] 50/50 charges; Wand of Magic Missiles [CL1] 45/50 charges
oil x 6 pints; sun rods x 6; Alchemist fire x 1; Scroll [stone shape cl 7]
In hand: Dagger
Effects:
light source: Lamp, common; cantrip: light [dur: 90 mins]
Per day use abilities:
Fire jet DC 21 [Used: 0/8]

Dancing flame [used 0/4]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wizard Spells prepared]
0 Level * acid splash * Detect Magic * Light * Resistance

level 1: * comp lang * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * ear pierce scream * Feather fall * magic missile
*magic missile * Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Shield
pearl of power lv 1: Magic missile
pearl of power lv 1: Magic Missile

level 2: * Cat's grace * See invisibility * Flaming Sphere [ev,E] * Resist Energy [E] * Scorching Ray [ev, E]
* Levitate
pearl of power lv 2: Cat's grace
pearl of power lv 2: scorching ray (ev,E)

level 3: * Fire ball (**,ev,E) * Dispel Magic * Haste * ablative barrier * lightning bolt
pearl of power lv 3: ablative barrier

level 4: * summon monster 4 (E)* Stone Skin * stone skin * Detonate * Black Tentecles

level 5: * lightning arc * wall of force * Elemental body [E] * Teleport

Legend:
( - ) denotes a cast spell
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat)
(E) elemental: flame school
(ev) evocation
(A) denotes changed to acid
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast
(#) recalled via pearl of power
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tyrien continued to nock and fire arrows. “Heinrich, keep stepping back to keep my line of fire unblocked.”

She stepped back and paused only long enough in her aiming to take a shot at the badly wounded wight once Heinrich stepped back out of the way.

However, her shots were not so good, only landing the first two fired at once.

[sblock=Actions]5ft step, updated Map assuming Heinrich will comply and step back as well so Tyrien gets clear shot at Minion 1
Full Attack: 1st Arrows at Minion 2 (RS,MS, PBS) (1d20+14=24, 2d8+26=34)
2nd Arrow at Minion 1 (RS, PBS) (1d20+14=21, 1d8+13=15) - Miss 3rd Arrow at Minion 1 (PBS) (1d20+9=11, 1d8+13=21) - Miss[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +18 (low-light vision)
HP: 67 Current: 67 (-5 HP Energy Drain)
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +7 Reflex: +13 Will: +6 (includes -1 Energy Drain)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot, Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO), -1 Level Energy Drain

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
1st Level 2/3 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos grits his teeth against the bone-chilling cold as the blade slices again, then takes a step back.

"Whatever secrets you have to warm me, Lady, I'd pray for them now," he whispers. There is a brief whisper of another voice around him, though no other visible effect.

"You've set up shambling corpses in your son's home, and you think we're an intrusion? We're nobody's distraction, you bloody blind fool. This bone-headed revenge you've been set on is, though. Why in seven hells would Rosa care if you didn't remember who killed you, unless she's the one who did it?" the inquisitor growls out as he launches another volley of arrows at the undead harrying him.

Two arrows fly wide, but the twin shot he begins with sinks deep into the creature's neck. As it doesn't need to breathe, it doesn't much care about the placement, though its neck does seem considerably less stable than before.

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=ooc]Fort save DC 14 (1d20+7=16)

whew. Close.

Swift: Change Healing judgement for Purity (+2 to saves)

5' Step

Full Attack vs. sneaky:

Rapid Shot, PBS, Bane, Manyshot attack;Manyshot Damage with PBS & Destruction;Manyshot Bane Damage;Rapid shot, PBS, Bane attack (iterative); Damage with PBS & Destruction; Bane Damage; Rapid Shot, PBS, Bane attack; Damage with PBS & Destruction; Bane Damage (1d20+14=28, 2d8+14=26, 4d6=15, 1d20+9=11, 1d8+7=13, 2d6=7, 1d20+14=19, 1d8+7=15, 2d6=3)

Finally a freaking hit!

Okay, I'm a bloody idiot. Bane increases the enhancement bonus to a weapon by +2, which I'm forgetting applies to both attack AND damage. I did it a-bloody-gain above. *headdesk*. I updated my mini-stats so I'll hopefully get this right someday.

The damage for the manyshot that hit should actually be 45 total, not 41.

Recover arrows (high = yes) (1d100=18, 1d100=74)[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
EanosHead_zps0dbe2e86.jpg
Eanos Setirav

Initiative: +8
AC: 23 (26 w/ SoF, 25 w/Prot Evil)
HP:68 Current: 42
Senses: Perception 19 (23 scent w/ Bloodhound), Sense Motive 22/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 21 Fort: +7 (+9 w/ purity, +10 w/ Prot evil)
Reflex: +9 (+10 w/ purity, +11 w/ Prot evil)
Will: +11 (+13 w/ purity, +14 w/ Prot evil)
***-4 saves vs odor based effects w/ Bloodhound

Conditions:
* Deadeye's Lore (8 hours, +4 Survival, track at full speed)
* Bloodhound (8 hours, +4 Track stacks with Deadeye, +8 Scent Perception does NOT stack with Bracers' of Falcon's Aim, -4 save vs odor based effects)
* Detect Evil
* Hat of Disguise to look like Gemma
* Boots of Spider Climbing (minute 1)
* Bane Undead (+2 attack & damage, +2d6 damage)
* Judgments: Purity (+2 Sacred on saves) & Destruction (+4 Damage)

In Hand: Bow

Common Attacks:

+1 Seeking Comp. Longbow (Str +1)*: Attack: +13/+08 = [BAB (06/01)
+ DEX (05) + Magic (01) + Bracers (01)]
negates miss percentage chances
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 19-20/x3^, range 110'
Spiritual Weapon (Sbow): Attack: +09/+04 = [BAB (06/01) + WIS (03)]
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, range 170' Special: force / spell
All: +2 to hit & damage / +2d6 damage when using Bane ability

* +1 to hit / damage within 30' (point blank shot),
* Deadly Aim available (-2 attack, +4 damage)
^ Crit range increased via Bracer's of Falcon's Aim
Many Shot: 1st attack of Full attack uses 2 arrows for damage on a hit.

Arrows: 22/31 (4 recoverable after combat)
Blunt Arrows: 16/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 22/50 remaining
Disguise kit uses: 9/10 remaining
Spider Climb (boots) minutes: 9/10 remaining

Used: none

Judgement (2 choice per): 2/3 Remaining
Determination: 4/4 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 3/7 remaining
Bane: 6/9 rounds remaining
Discern Lies (DC 17): 9/9 rounds remaining
Dimensional Hop: 70'/90' feet remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 14): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (5/6 remaining)(DC 15): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (4/5 remaining)(DC 16): Bloodhound, Ghostbane Dirge, Invisibility, Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Weapon, Weapon of Awe
3rd (4/4 remaining)(DC 17): Blessing of the Mole,* Dispel Magic, Invisibility Purge, Prayer

* Stealth bonus not stackable with ioun stone

Random notes: Syndicate "code phrase": 'Reginald needs a bath.' - false phrase created by Sugar Sweet.[/sblock]

Remove ads