• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Expansion

Caim

First Post
Naria looks back at Megan. "I'm good if everyone else is."

[sblock=Mini Stats] Naria
Initiative: +6 (+5 fatigued)
AC: 18 (15 w/out shield, 16 raging, 17 fatigued, 15 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 15 (17 raging) Current: 15
CMB: +3 (+5 raging, +2 fatigued) CMD: 18 (20 raging, 16 fatigued)
Fort: +4 (+6 raging) Reflex: +4 (+3 fatigued) Will: +1 (+3 raging)
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Rage: 6/6 rounds per day
[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

OOC: Ariel is interested in the investment opportunity. But unless we can do it off camera, I don't want to hold anyone up by meeting the merchants. I am happy to have it summarized by the DM. :)

Ariel thinks about it, "After our last employer betrayed us, maybe the prudent thing to do is meet those references Master Savi provided. But, we can proceed straight to the Broken Log, if that's what the rest of you wants."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (20 with shield, 16 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: If you want to talk investements, there will be plenty of off camera time on the trip ahead to discuss it with Adolfo, who will be more than willing to have the conversation. As for what they would end up being mechanically speaking, one of the judges would have a better idea of how to make it work within the current structure than I would. It's an interesting topic that might warrant discussion on the group page.

Caim

First Post
After Ariel brings up a good point of betrayal Naria thinks of days gone by. "Ariel does bring up a good point. I'm with her on checking Mr. Savi's partners."

[sblock=Mini Stats] Naria
Initiative: +6 (+5 fatigued)
AC: 18 (15 w/out shield, 16 raging, 17 fatigued, 15 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 15 (17 raging) Current: 15
CMB: +3 (+5 raging, +2 fatigued) CMD: 18 (20 raging, 16 fatigued)
Fort: +4 (+6 raging) Reflex: +4 (+3 fatigued) Will: +1 (+3 raging)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Rage: 6/6 rounds per day
[/sblock]

Caim

First Post
OOC:
It would indeed be an interesting concept for investments. A small sum of monies every RL week would be great. Nothing big. Something around 20-30% of your total investment.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra reigns in her gelding, pulling him back a couple of steps behind Cotton, then she tries to figure out how she did that. She directs him out from behind Cotton and continues near the back of the pack, stopping when they reach the shops. She considers how she has been supplied by the Order.

"I believe I am about as prepared for the moment as I can get. However if you all wish to stop, I have no problem with it, as long as the horses do not."

Last edited:

VVilhem

First Post
OOC: Let's hope this is no ponzi scheme :p

[sblock=Mini Stats]Megan
Initiative: +10
AC: 17 (14 touch, 13 flatfooted)
CMB: +2 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow, Heavy
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Deciding to check at least one of the contacts Mr. Savi gave you, you approach one of the newer stalls that has a few goods spread out, and a tent behind that you can guess by the comings and goings of the men tending it have more goods inside. As you approach, you can see a small sign, Gerscari's Leather & Wood Shop, and the products displayed bear that out. They seem to have a wide variety of stuff ranging from useful to purely decorative; they even have a decent looking saddle sitting off to one side and have a steady line in front of the stall. Manning the stall is a middle aged man, who seems to be the owner, and a younger assistant.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel greets the merchant, "Excuse me. I am Ariel Esimae, Warmaiden of Her Justice. Master Theodore Savi has listed you as a reference to his character and business acumen. Also anything about his brother Adolfo would be of interest as well. Can you tell us about them, please?"

OOC: Use Sense Motive +5

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (20 with shield, 16 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

sunshadow21

Explorer
Mr. Gerscari thinks for a second, "Let me finish up helping this other gentleman quickly and I will be able to discuss that with you." As he finishes up the other customer currently at the stall, you get a closer look at this goods. While it seems unlikely that the nobility are going to be stopping to buy things here, the quality of his work seems to be solid and durable, if not precisely pretty. He offers everything from waterskins and scabbards to saddles to basic cooking gear to wooden and bone beads. "Thank you for your patience. Alfonso, tend the stall for a bit." He says as he leads back into the tent. "It's good to here that Theo keeping active finding new help. It will help put past troubles behind him. As for the character of him and Adolfo, I can attest that they have been most kind to me and all of the other contractors I have seen them work with. I took my first job with them when I was but a lad helping my father, and almost four decades later, when I finally admitted to myself that I simply couldn't do it anymore, they gave me the skills I needed to turn my savings into a functioning business of my own. Both are good men, but they have very different tempers underneath their business exteriors. Where Theodore tends to be serious and formal, Adolfo tends to be more relaxed, though he has a mean streak if you get on his bad side. I take it you are going to be working under Adolfo?"

Remove ads