[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

G

Guest 11456

Guest
Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk nods at Cruendithas' comment and then turns toward the double doors with the hole.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 10/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 3/6[/sblock]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

log in or register to remove this ad

Aura

Explorer
Once Art, Now Ruin

Boots squishing with every step, Hawk slogs her way back to the double doors. Some of the wooden particles stewn over the floor immediately in front of the hole stick, giving pause for examination. Whatever did this had to be very persistent--these doors were once rather nice… before they were ruined.

It is easy to imagine the doors before the damage was done: nicely flush to each other, forming a near perfect seal. However, now they no longer meet quite right, and even if they were locked to prevent intrusion, nothing short of barring the inside would prevent someone from slipping their fingers between and pulling the doors open.
 

G

Guest 11456

Guest
Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk gives the doors a good shove, trying to push the doors open.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 10/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 3/6[/sblock]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=correction]A minor correction on my part: the door push in. However, it doesn't much change the fact Hawk can try to open them, just the verbiage involved.

Is anyone else doing anything while she tries?[/sblock]
 

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Though it hadn't helped much so far, sad to say, Wahyu loaded another bolt to his bow and held it readied as he approached Hawk. "Go on, I'm behind you."

[sblock=OOC]Wahyu loads his crossbow.[/sblock]
 

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas once again falls in place behind Hawk and Wahyu holding the torch in his off hand and ready to act if there is some unfriendly on the other side of the door.

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 8
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: buckler and torch in off hand with main hand ready to cast a spell.

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 2/2 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]
 

Aura

Explorer
The double doors require some force to open, but when they finally budge they swing wide and torchlight illuminates the crypt beyond. Two things immediately grab your attention. First, there are three corpses here. This is apparently by design: each rests upon their own stone slab. Second, there are two really strange looking giant rats here: spikes grow from their bodies, and they project malicious intent as they size you up. The larger of the two, easily as massive as a full grown human man, begins to step up to attack.

FiendishRat.jpg
… Malicious Giant Rats ...

[sblock=Initiative]Yup, roll Initiative. I'll determine who goes first and put you all on the updated map. Good luck![/sblock]
 

G

Guest 11456

Guest
Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

[sblock=Roll]Initiative roll: 1D20+4 = [7]+4 = 11 [/sblock]
[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 10/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 3/6[/sblock]
 

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

[sblock=initiative roll]
initiative 1D20+1 = [17]+1 = 18
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 8
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: buckler and torch in off hand with main hand ready to cast a spell.

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 2/2 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]
 

Commander_Fallout

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]Initiative: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11[/sblock]

[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/4

Used Items:
- Antiplague

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]
 

Remove ads

Top