[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk returns after spending her gold. She is now wearing a backpack on her back.

"I am ready, now!"

[sblock]Purchases:
Vial of Antiplague 50gp
Light Crossbow 35gp
50 Crossbow Bolts 5gp
2 Daggers 4gp
Backpack 2gp
Remaining 4gp[/sblock]
[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Leaving the Dunn Wright Inn

Carla.jpg
.....Carla, The Maid.....

As the last of the group returns, Carla is peering into the bottom of her now empty mug. "Not bad. Not good, but not bad." *TOK* She sets the mug down and stands up, turning to you all. "Let's go," she says, simply.

On the way to the estate, she explains, "I"ll be cleaning up in the house while you work on the rat problem down in the family crypt. If you have need of me for anything, just come knock on the side door, I'll let you in."

The walk to the Moretti estate takes a while, and gives those unfamiliar with Venza a scenic trip. Canals often define the various districts of the city. As you cross over one, Carla clarifies, "Some of you don't seem to be... well... from here. Thought I'd mention we're leaving The Gulls now, which is where the Dunn Wright Inn is. If you need to find your way back there, just ask someone to point you in that direction. A lot of ships bring goods here."

A little while later, on another bridge, she adds, "And now we're entering Incudine. That's our craft district, and home to the Moretti family." Carla waves in the direction of an impressive-looking building, seemingly made of glass, "And there is the crown jewel of Incudine: The Cathedral of Glass. Go in there when you can, it's worth the time."

Finally coming to an estate, she walks you to the side of the building, and unlocks the servant's entrance. Turning to you, she explains, "Around back is the garden and the crypt. Head on down there and you should find them soon enough. It's not huge, but it's bigger than you might expect. Any questions?"

G

Guest 11456

Hawk shakes her head. "None!" Then she nods to the others. "This way guys." Then she starts to head through the servant's entrance without waiting for anyone else. Unless stopped she will continue to the entrance to the crypt.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk

BigB

First Post
Cruendithas

cruendithas.jpg

Cruendithas will fall in behind some of the others as he is not one for taking a front row position. He will leave his sword in the scabbard with his buckler in a defensive position ready to cast a spell. The look on his face shows he is excited and the fact that he is quiet tells he is nervous as they close in on the crypt.

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 10
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Whip(+1, 1d2 crit x2, special: disarm, nonlethal, reach 15’, trip)

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Matthew Ashburn

First Post
Abram stays close to group ,shadowboxing,anxiously awaiting his first adventure "better start running now you filthy vermin!"

[sblock=ministats]
Abram "Owlbear" Samson
Initiative:
+2 Perception: +4
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 14 Current: 14
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0
Current Weapon in Hand: fists
Unarmed strike:
Attack: +5 = [BAB (1) + STR (4) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d3+4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: lethal or nonlethal
Grapple:
Attack: +5 = [BAB (1) + STR (4) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Special: successful check and both parties gain the grappled condition
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
The small man removed his hood and threw back his cloak, revealing an emaciated body. He nocked a quarrel to his crossbow and grinned, "Indeed, let us continue forward, down into the place of the dead."

Though, he seemed more than content to let the others hurry on in front of him.
[sblock]Loading the crossbow now, so I won't have to do it in combat.[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

BokaliMali

First Post
Alec fell in step beside Matthew, smiling at the man's exclamation of rat-hate. "Yeah! You bastards!"

[sblock=Alec Mini Stats]
[/FONT[URL="http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morgan"][url]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morgan[/URL]]Alec Morgan[/URL]
AC: 14 (11 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +4 CMD: 15

Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +5 Acrobatics, Climb: +4Swim: +5
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Spear
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells remaining: Bomber's eye, dex mutagen
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
In the Moretti Garden

With Moretti's maid safely seen to the mansion itself, the group of would-be rat killers steps around to the family garden behind the mansion. The garden is about 100' wide and goes 50' deep from the building (which is about 80' wide), and completely enclosed by a 10' tall stone wall. It has trees, bushes, benches and a narrow path, shaded by large trees. Despite being somewhat overgrown, the garden is still quite charming.

The family mausoleum, which presumably leads to the underground crypt, sits about 30' back on the property. Sizable bushes line the front, save for an opening for the door, which is currently ajar.

[sblock=Preparations]
Outside of what has already been stated (loading a crossbow, etc), I'll need to know any preparations made before you enter the mausoleum. Also important will be who's in front, who's in back, light sources, etc. Keep as much actual planning as reasonably possible in the roleplay, please. ;)
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk readies her greatsword and then starts to head toward the opening of the mausoleum. But then she gets a dour look about her as if she has smelled something bad. She turns back to the others and speaks in a haughty voice. "Did anyone bring a light source? It looks a bit too dark in there." Then she begins to wait, most impatiently, for a response.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk

Commander_Fallout

First Post
The wayang looked at her, then to the tunnel, and then back to her with some confusion. Then he laughed, "Aha, I forget that your kind was not gifted with the ability to see through shadow. So, alas warrior, I did not, for my kind thrives in the pitch."
He bowed low, "You have my humblest apologies."
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

Remove ads