log in or register to remove this ad

 

Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

FrancisJohn

First Post
Hey, welcome back to Living Pathfinder game "Roughy River Run", originally started on 5/12/2016. The entire was game was eaten by The Nothing (server loss), but I kept track of all experience and treasure, and I would like to continue right where we left off.

The players:

@Anastrace (start date: 7/10/2016, end date: 10/16/2016)
@Boat Nectar (start date: 5/12/2016, end date: 7/1/2016)
@Deepthought (start date: 5/12/2016, end date: 4/3/2017)
@Fenris (start date: 5/12/2016, end date: 7/5/2016)
@Jago (start date: 8/14/2016, end date: 3/10/2017)
@KahlessNestor (start date: 5/12/2016, end date: 4/3/2017)
@MerryMortician (start date: 7/10/2016, end date 1/27/2017)
@screwylooie (start date: 7/10/2016, end date: 2/21/2017)
@Snot Snottington (start date: 5/12/2016, end date: 8/14/2016)


[sblock=Map from Venza to Roughy River and back]Note: That is the Roughy River, not the Ouhm river.
Map - Player's.jpg
[/sblock]
[sblock=Marching Order]Travelling formation[/sblock]
[sblock=XP/GP INFO (Last updated 4/3/2017)]I don't mind you guys peaking at my spreadsheet. Take a look!
[sblock=Caius Aurelius]
Start XP: 880
36 Days at Level One(7): 252
231 Days at Level Two(11): 2541
Brownie Raid: 133
Net Trap: 67
Fallen Tree: 80
Stirges: 520
Final XP: 4473
Gained XP: 3593Start GP: 895.16
36 Days at Level One(6): 216
231 Days at Level Two(11): 1815
Fallen Tree: 20
Final GP: 3672.16
Gained GP: 2777
[/sblock]
[sblock=Doriandra Harrington]
Start XP: 0
94 Days at Level One(7): 658
Gremlin Attack: 120
Brownie Raid: 133
Final XP: 911
Gained XP: 911

Start GP: 150
94 Days at Level One(6): 564
Empty Bridge: 163
Gremlin Attack: 100
Final GP: 977
Gained GP: 827

[/sblock]
[sblock=Drayvin Angeltongue]
Start XP: 0
146 Days at Level One(7): 1022
80 Days at Level Two(11): 880
Brownie Raid: 133
Net Trap: 67
Fallen Tree: 80
Stirges: 520
Final XP: 2702
Gained XP: 2702

Start GP: 900
146 Days at Level One(6): 876
80 Days at Level Two(11): 880
Fallen Tree: 20
Final GP: 2676
Gained GP: 1776

[/sblock]
[sblock=Erin Van Neese]
Start XP: 3233
7 Days at Level Two(11): 77
92 Days at Level Three(15): 1380
Brownie Raid: 133
Net Trap: 67
Final XP: 4890
Gained XP: 1657

Start GP: 3555.8
7 Days at Level Two(11): 77
92 Days at Level Three(17): 1564
Final GP: 5196.8
Gained GP: 1641

[/sblock]
[sblock=Fhanna Loreweaver]
Start XP: 0
140 Days at Level One(7): 980
128 Days at Level Two(11): 1408
58 Days at Level Three(15): 870
Gremlin Attack: 120
Brownie Raid: 133
Net Trap: 67
Fallen Tree: 80
Stirges: 520
Ogre: 267
Final XP: 4445
Gained XP: 4445

Start GP: 150
140 Days at Level One(6): 840
128 Days at Level Two(11): 1408
58 Days at Level Three(17): 986
Empty Bridge: 163
Gremlin Attack: 100
Fallen Tree: 20
Ogre: 400
Final GP: 4067
Gained GP: 3917

[/sblock]
[sblock=Gazrak Wyrmspeaker]
Start XP: 298
50 Days at Level One(7): 350
Gremlin Attack: 120
Final XP: 768
Gained XP: 470

Start GP: 533
50 Days at Level One(6): 300
Empty Bridge: 163
Gremlin Attack: 100
Final GP: 1096
Gained GP: 563

[/sblock]
[sblock=Seros Animus]
Start XP: 0
166 Days at Level One(7): 1162
41 Days at Level Two(11): 451
Fallen Tree: 80
Stirges: 520
Final XP: 2213
Gained XP: 2213

Start GP: 150
166 Days at Level One(6): 996
41 Days at Level Two(11): 451
Fallen Tree:
Final GP: 1617
Gained GP: 1467

[/sblock]
[sblock=Sylvain the Willow]
Start XP: 0
140 Days at Level One(7): 980
128 Days at Level Two(11): 1408
58 Days at Level Three(15): 870
Gremlin Attack: 120
Brownie Raid: 133
Net Trap: 67
Fallen Tree: 80
Stirges: 520
Ogre: 267
Final XP: 4445
Gained XP: 4445

Start GP: 150
140 Days at Level One(6): 840
128 Days at Level Two(11): 1408
58 Days at Level Three(17): 986
Empty Bridge: 163
Gremlin Attack: 100
Fallen Tree: 20
Ogre: 400
Final GP: 4067
Gained GP: 3917

[/sblock]
[sblock=Valdemar Brokveld]
Start XP: 0
54 Days at Level One(7): 378
Gremlin Attack: 120
Final XP: 498
Gained XP: 498

Start GP: 150
54 Days at Level One(6): 324
Empty Bridge: 163
Gremlin Attack: 100
Final GP: 737
Gained GP: 587

[/sblock][/sblock]
[section]Last we saw our heroes, they had just reached the gates outside the halfling community of Roughy River. It had been three longs days and three longer nights of travelling from Venza, the City of Glass. Fhanna, the red-headed Dwarven vixen (known for sleeping in her finest undergarments), had shouted to wake up the sleeping halfling guards.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]If you want to hop off this adventure and go to bigger and better things, now is the time. But if you want to stay and continue the adventure, please do so!

As soon as all of you check back in (in this thread or via PM), I will post the guards' response.[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad






FrancisJohn

First Post
Intermission: Fast Times at Roughy River

[section]
The halfling guards groggily arouse at Fhanna's beckoning. Surprised to see a troupe of big folk at their gates, they start fumbling around with their helmets and point their spears at the party. Once they finally come to their senses, they release they are the transport for the Roughy River celebration. The halflings cheeks draw quite high and wide as smiles envelop their faces.

"Oh cheerio friends! You've made it, and not a minute too soon! Here, here, let's get you in! We'll get you in right quick, ya see. Oh glorious day!"

The pair of guards crank open the gate, which is comically much larger than they could efficiently handle. "You must go at once to the town square, and meet with the master of ceremonies, Francis John II!"
[/section]

[section]
As the party travels down the main country road through the gates, they start to pick up a crowd of halfling children bumbling along besides them. They look at the group with a combination of shock, awe, adoration, and adulation. They children are so small! (Little ones are affectionately called 'quarters' or 'quarterlings' and adolescents are called 'thirds' or thirdsies'.)

Eventually they make their way to the town square, a clearing in between a conglomeration of a few small hills. There is a gazebo where a band sets up, a hand-made dance floor being laid in the middle. The smell of spit roasts and confections waft through the air. Vendors are still setting up shop up and down the side streets. The weather is simply divine for the Roughy River midsummer festival. All and all, everything seems just right for the upcoming festivities later this evening.

They happen to see one halfling in particular, dressed to the nines in his halfling best, barking out various orders to some of the event staff. Eventually the large wagon and tow catches his eye, and his frown turns right upside down! He hurries over, nearly tripping over his own feet in excitement.

"How do you all do! Look's like my son came through again! Let me introduce myself!" He draws himself to his fullest height, with an unmatched sparkle in his middle-aged halfling eyes. "Me name's Francis John II, tonight's master of ceremonies. You all are undoubtedly the heroes of the day, and by what name may I call on each of you?" What a fabulous day!
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Hey guys, welcome back. I'm looking for an IC post from each of you. You too @MerryMortician! :)[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

screwylooie

First Post
Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"Drayvin at your service my good sir, singer of songs and player of tunes."

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: ??/??
Conditions: shaken, poisoned, sleep, etc....

Initiative: +?
Perception: +?

AC: ?? Flat: ?? Touch: ??
Fort: ?? Reflex: ?? Will: ??

Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee +? ?d?+?, ??/x?, ?, ??
Weapon: Ranged +? ?d?+?, ??/x?, ?, ?? ft.
Ammo: ??/?? ???? remaining

Cantrips/Orisons: unlimited/day
????
????
????

Level 1: ?/day
????
????

Other daily abilities: ?/? remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrancisJohn

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

If anyone wants to copy Drayvin's formatting, 'reply with quote', remove the quote tags, and change all the coding to fit yours. The pic is a link to the pic from your character sheet.

Also, don't forget to divy up the following found goods:

250 Gold
MW Longsword
MW Chain Shirt
Ruby
5 Potions of CLW

[/sblock]
 

screwylooie

First Post
Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"I will appraise the Ruby if you would like"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard: Ruby Appraisal Ruby Appraisal: 1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
EEEGADS! What a horrid roll!!!
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock
[/sblock]
 

MerryMortician

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm around but I've been pretty sick. I'll get in the game this weekend. Thanks for the mention, btw. I was beginning to wonder if ENWorld was done for.[/sblock]
 

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]

The sights and sounds of Roughy River were quite homey compared to the long days on the road out of Venza. It was with no small amount of appreciation that Seros took in the Halfling village, never having seen anything quite like it before. The scent of food, true food sent a small rumble through his stomach, and the off-key twang of instruments being tuned caused him to smile: he liked to dance. He was not exactly good at it, but he enjoyed it all the same. The town was as ideal as ideal could be, like something out of a storybook. To the martial Rornish life, this was as close to antithesis as there could be.

And yet, when Francis John II introduced himself, Seros could imagine staying here for quite some time. It was an impossible dream, of course: he was a soldier, not some farmer or merchant. He would grow dreadfully bored with such a life, but the concept of it had a certain charm.

" I am Seros," he said simply, clutching a hand into a fist, pressing it to his chest, and bowing slightly in respect. He noticed that this Francis John did not introduce himself as "King", and yet his son called himself "Prince". Prince of All Halflings ... Curious.

" I must say, this place is certainly lively: Your son failed to mention to me that he was paying us to attend a party!"[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
If nobody objects, I could certainly benefit from that Masterwork Longsword.[/sblock]


[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Conditions: Happy

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: unlimited/
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgement: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining


[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

MerryMortician

First Post
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius turns this way and that as the group wanders down the country road, taking in the sights and smells. He pulls his cowl back to let the pleasant summer sun beam down on his scalp. Then when a gaggle of quarterlings forms at the adventurers' flanks and rear, Caius smiles down at them all and affectionately asks each their name. There was never time, he thinks to himself. And Mia never...No, leave those thoughts behind.

When Francis John the Second smiles up at Seros and Drayvin, Caius reaches down to shake the man's hand, saying, "I am Caius Aurelius of Whiteoak. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you, Sir."

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round NA

Fhanna drove the wagon along the road after the gates were opened. Another Francis John. How many of those blasted halflings were there? Well, four, apparently. The elder approached them with a beaming smile.

“Guid afternoon, sir,” Fhann said, jumping down from the wagon, pushing back some red hair that had come free into her green eyes. Archimedes fluttered down onto her shoulder. “We were sent doon wi’ a load o’ ale, mead, an’ other supplies fer yuir wee soiree,” she said. “‘ad a wee spot o’ trouble. Lost one keg t’ some mischievous brownies, but otherwise ‘tis all there.” She nodded to the wagon in case he wanted to do an inventory.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 13/13 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10

CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

screwylooie

First Post
]Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"The Ruby is worth 30 gp tops. I think"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock
[/sblock]
 

screwylooie

First Post
Drayvin Angeltongue
[section]

"I would like the chain shirt if no one else can use it"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

Anastrace

First Post
Erin Vaneese, Magus Adept

175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped (1).png

"Ah, the elder Francis John! A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm glad we were able to get your cargo to you. Sorry that not all of it made it's way to you, but most is better than none." Erin smiles politely, as her tail flits around behind her seemingly with a mind of it's own.

[sblock=Erin Ministats]


Erin Vaneese
AC:17 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16


Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4


Concentration: +6
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Chill Touch, Shocking Grasp


Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics +10, Profession (Cook) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +12


Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Wakazashi, +7, 1d6+1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect:
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]
 


Deepthought

First Post
Dear Sir! John the minute. No Second...my timing is terrible. Sylvain at your service for song and entry.

[sblock=OOC]
I would take either the sword or potions
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
None
[/sblock]


[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +5
Will: +2
Initiative: +3
Perception: +2
Perform: +7
Disable Device: +8
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/2
Current Weapon in Hand:
Long Sword
Current Conditions in Effect:


Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]



Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrancisJohn

First Post
[section]Francis John II - Master of Ceremonies

Francis John makes sure he gives a proper respectful bow and handshake to each of the heroes as they introduce themselves. Although he is half their stature, it is quite obviously Francis John II carries himself with confidence. He motions to the wagon, "Mind if I have a looksie? We've certainly been expecting you... you say you've lost some of the merchandise?" His brow furrows with more serious overtones, and over on the side street the band stops playing.

Francis John II walks around the wagon, fingers lightly tapping on the crates as he goes through some mental checklist. He sees the spot of the missing crate, but his face remains expressionless. He opens one of the crates next to the missing one. He takes out the bottle, a glass bottle filled with a nearly opaque light-blue liquid. Francis uncorks, gives it a full sniff, swishes around a mouthful, and politely (but with a certain masculinity) spits it out. He walks back to the party, who have been anxiously watching his analysis.

The halfling draws himself up to his fullest height, face wrought in seriousness. He calls forth to the party and to the small crowd that has been growing. "Ladies and gentlemen, I must make an announcement. At this moment, on the afternoon of midsummer's eve, at the onset of the Roughy River Midsummer Festival, I declare this to be the absolute most successful run yet! You've only lost one case. You should have seen the sorry blokes of last year! Come hither come all, let the celebration begin!"

The crowd bursts into cheers! The band whirls up a jig, and the little townsfolk begin to laugh and dance. Amongst the joyous chaos, Francis pulls the group aside and huddles them up. "Now I don't know what deal you struck up with my son, but I'll have my people work up a receipt of sorts for you to bring back to him. They'll give it you in what should be an hour or two. However, I do fully implore you to spend the evening with us in dance and merriment! Feel free to walk about, eat, sing, dance, play, what have you! Our home is yours! Now I have some business to attend to, if you'll excuse me."

Francis John II skips away, his legs belying his middle age. He finds a portly halfling woman, slaps her on the tuckus and gives her a big smooth. One can only hope it's his wife.

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Alrighty congrats! You've made it halfway through the adventure! Down to business...

1. As of tomorrow 9/29, Fhanna and Sylvain can level up!

2. Please keep track of who has what items please.

3. There is no arcane row here, but any equipment in the core rulebook can be purchased here if you'd want, just keep track in your spoiler block.

4. You can have one or a few posts of sandbox time. Describe where you guys go, what you find, explore anything. Interact with each other, role play it up. The town isn't really fleshed out, but you are more then welcome to add to Roughy River lore.

5. As a group you have to decide whether or not to stay the evening and leave in the morning, or leave as soon as you get your receipt. Francis John II expected you back in a week, and it's pretty much three days here, and three days back. We are in the middle of day 4, so assuming things take the same pace (evil GM laugh) you should make it back with no trouble.

6. Side thoughts, you guys absolutely mauled the gremlins, but fell hard for the dancing lights and ventriloquism of the brownies. All in good fun! But so far not that big of a physical challenge, yet (more GM laughter).

Again, congrats!
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top