log in or register to remove this ad

 

PF1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ We really are being paid to attend a party ... fancy that.

The apprehension of FJ II's inspection melted away as much as foam from the head of a weak ale once he congratulated the party and invited them to join in the festivities. Though he had not shared in the dangers that the rest of his companions had, it had been a long journey from Venza: a chance to relax and take in the town was incredibly appealing.

Already the music was something wonderful, just as enthralling as the piping Satyr in the forest. In fact, he thought he knew this song: Yes, yes, the crew he had sailed with to Venza had sung it as they worked! Something ... something about a Down in the County? And a Star? It was upbeat, and it was catchy, and he liked it. This Rornish soldier had a fondness for the lute and drum, regardless of his lack of talent with either, for could not a simple peasant still appreciate the culinary excellence of a master chef?

His stomach growled again just from the inner monologue.

" Right! So. Firstly, A bite and a pint sound wonderful," Seros admitted, cheer clear in his tone as he clasped his hands together, " I'm buying. Who's having?"
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
@Deepthought, roll off for the Masterwork Longsword, if you're game? Just a straight best of 1d10?[/sblock]


[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Seeking Dance and Drink

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining


[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

“Och! Finally!” Fhanna beamed. “‘Tis time t’ party!” She tossed her weapons, other than her dagger, up onto the wagon and proceeded to loosen the straps of her scale mail and tossed that after her weapons.

“Watch, Archie,” she told her raven as her pack followed. She reached up and let down her long red hair, shaking it out, and loosened a couple buttons on her shirt, exposing some impressive dwarven cleavage. Then she pried open one of the cases with her dagger. Grabbing out two of the large jugs of good Roughy River ale, she turned and surveyed her companions.

“Ye’ll dae, lad,” she said, shoving one of the jugs of ale into Seros’ chest. She popped the seal on the other and took a long, healthy drink. “Get oot o’ tha’ armor, laddie. Let’s see if yeh can keep up wi’ a dwarf an’ ‘er drinkin’.” She gave him look over, a mischievous twinkle in her green eyes. “We go’ all night t’ ‘ave us some fun.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: Putting the moves on Seros!
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 13/13 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

 
Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Can we get the XP/Gold tracker up on the first post again? I'll go ahead and level up Fhanna, but the XP/Gold won't be correct.[/sblock]
 

FrancisJohn

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I put a link to my tracker in the first post. I don't see the point of hiding it.

On your sheet, I might update the XP amount, but not the gold, since that was not officially awarded as of yet.

[/sblock]
 

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " Now that's the spirit!"

The reinforced, mantled coat upon Seros's shoulders was shrugged off unceremoniously and also laid on the wagon, revealing that the swordsman's traveling attire included a vest of navy over his slate shirt: not exactly the most comfortable for traveling, but the Rornishman clearly took pride in his appearance. The sword at his hip was united from his belt, laying the scabbard with care over his coat, though he kept his pendant of the Sword Saints about his neck: nothing could separate him from such a cherished possession.

Seros tapped the drink of Fhanna with his own, joining her in a hearty gulp. Spiced Ale, perfect for the warmer weather: something bitter and sweet upon the tongue, to loosen inhibition and worry alike. When he was hired at the Dunn Wright to ride out and meet these fellows post-haste, the Aasimar would have rode faster had he known this was what awaited him at the end of the trail.

" All night and you'll put this soldier flat on his backside, Miss Fhanna" Seros laughed, " I've heard tales of Dwarves and their Drink - you'll find me of wiser stuff than to think I can wrangle a dragon."

Another pull of fine beer and a grin most cheeky splayed across Seros's features, indigo eyes shining in the light of the sun.

" But I've been known to still make the attempt."

Rolling up his sleeves, Seros bade his other companions to join in, turning towards the fair and offering his arm to the Dwarf at seeing the festivities before them. With his ale-hand, he pointed the bottle as if it were a blade and he a dashing knight urging his companions to the final charge.

" Onwards! You've all had a longer trip than I; Would do us no good to leave before we've made proper attempts to 'understand the culture' here!"
[/section]


[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Drinking and Merry

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Ale and possibly a Dwarf

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining


[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

FrancisJohn

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Make sure you click on thread subscriptions again, even if they are a bit delayed from time to time. I'll ping everyone just to annoy you all. :)
[MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] [MENTION=77148]screwylooie[/MENTION] [MENTION=6700202]Anastrace[/MENTION] [MENTION=6794573]MerryMortician[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION]

I like that idea of a roll off too for the sword and or any other gear. I believe there was also a sack of 250 gp at the first encounter too... make sure someone is holding that.

[/sblock]
 

screwylooie

First Post
Drayvin Angeltongue


Drayvin helps himself to a mug of ale and starts dancing off towards the crowd of merrymakers "I'm up for a mug or few and some singing and dancing, Anyone care to join me????"



[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Roll for the Masterwork chain shirt: 1D10 = [6] = 6

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

"All night and you'll put this soldier flat on his backside, Miss Fhanna," Seros laughed.

“Tha’s th’idea, lad!” Fhanna grinned. “Sae ye like it on the bottom? Guid t’ know. Will make things sae much easier since ye’re taller’n me,” she laughed, slapping his muscular backside before dragging him onto the dance floor with the halfling citizens.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: Putting the moves on Seros!
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

 

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " Wha ... Wait, no, that's not what I meaaahnt!"

The Aasimar could barely get the words out before he was dragged into the crowd, quickly standing out considering the tallest of the halflings barely came up to his chest, Fhanna thankfully a little taller in than the previous category. For her part, Seros didn't expect such strength from the woman: the tug alone had nearly bowled him over and sent the drink flying from his hands. Apparently, she enjoyed her festivals.

The band had kicked up a new tune, fast and lively and it was hard to resist the call of such sweet music. Here it should be mentioned that the typical Rornish Soldier did not dance: march, fight, drill, march, dig, build, march, fight, march, drill, and possibly eat and then march once more, yes.

But not dance.

And yet he would, grasping Fhanna's hand and spinning her in the way the other halflings were doing with their partners before moving into the frantic jig and step of the folk song. Seros was barely able to keep a drink in hand while partnering with Fhanna, but the cheer in his ringing laughter was more than clear: this was a wonderful time, and he was certainly enjoying himself. If his companions did not do the same, Seros was sure he would feel sorry for them.

" Remind me to get hired by halflings more often!" he chuckled with mirth, twirling with Fhanna in a haze of drink and joy. He spared a glance back to the wagon, waving over their companions to join the dance.

" Come on! If I can, you certainly can!"[/section]

[sblock=Dancing With The Saints]
Performance Roll: 1d20: 12 (1d20=12)[/sblock]

[video=youtube;wxhjtD7VyV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhjtD7VyV0[/video]

[sblock=Roll Off for the Masterwork Longsword]
1d10: 3 (1d10=3)[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Attempting to Dance

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: A Dwarf and Ale

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining


[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 



FrancisJohn

First Post
[section]Francis John II - Master of Ceremonies

The celebrations continue as day becomes evening becomes night. The master of ceremonies somehow gathers all of the heroes together, and not a moment too soon before things between Seros and Fhanna get any more serious.

"The toasts, the toasts! Time for the toasts!" exclaims Francis John II. The whole stomping grounds are lined with tables and benches, and the party find them selves seated together at the head of longest picnic tables in front of the celebration. Music surrounds them from all corners. Although they can't be quite sure, it seems like all of most important halflings in the community are seated together with the party.

One by one, heads of prominent families, the mayor, and other notable halflings go down the line and give their toasts. Many of them toast to hood health, prosperity, mercantile success, and favor of the storm lords, but every once in a while there is a joke here and there toasting to dodge their mother's wrath or for the good graces of some special lady. After each toast, the entire gathering thunderously applaud and each toaster downs a full goblet of the special Roughy River Brew (the goods the party has successfully transported.)

Francis John II begins his toast. "I am thankful for my better half, me pappy and mumsie, my two darling sons, the third and the fourth. And of course for tonight, our glorious heroes! Cheers!" Up goes the goblet, goes down the liquor.

It is the party's turn to toast!

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
IC responses for your actions and your toasts!

Friendly ping, haven't heard from some of you in awhile: [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=6700202]Anastrace[/MENTION] [MENTION=6794573]MerryMortician[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION] [MENTION=77148]screwylooie[/MENTION]

Have you guys settled who is getting what items?
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
OOC: I believe I lost fair and square by 1 point to [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION] for the Masterwork Longsword, so that one is all yours, my Half-Elven friend.

Aside from that, I do not think anyone has gambled on/declared on the other items, save for screwylooie and the Chain Shirt, I believe.
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

With a lot of good Roughy River Brew in her, Fhanna was feeling very good. Flushed with drink and dancing, she fell in with Seros as Francis John II started his toast. Her ample bosom heaved as she caught her breath and her hand gripped the back of Seros’ belt so the handsome aasimar wouldn’t get away.

“Aye!” Fhanna agreed with the toast, tossing back a fresh mug. She grabbed another from a passing tray.

“T’ the foine ‘ospitality o’ the wee folk, an’ t’ a ‘efty bag o’ gold at the end o’ a job well done!” Fhanna offered her own toast, raising her glass. “An’ t’ all the foine lads an’ lassies,” she said, winking at Seros and a few of the attractive younger halflings around the table.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

 

Deepthought

First Post

Sylvain, now in very good mood from praise, ale and the good blade, won through luck awaits his turn for toasts and then speaks up:
"Comrades and halflings! Here is to you for your braveness!
Comrades
and halflings! Here is to you for your valour!
Comrades and halflings! Here is thrice to your health!
And now a song be in order methinks.

When Halfling first, at Heav’n’s command,
Arose from out the azure main,
This was the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:

/:Rule, Prince John! Prince John rule the braves;
Halflings never will be slaves.:|

The nations not so blest as thee,
Must in their turns to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

/:Rule, Prince John! Prince John rule the braves;
Halflings never will be slaves.:|

Still more majestic shalt thou rise,
More dreadful from each foreign stroke;
As the loud blast, that tears the skies,
Serves but to root thy native oak.

/:Rule, Prince John! Prince John rule the braves;
Halflings never will be slaves.:|

The Muses, still with freedom found,
Shall to thy happy toast repair;
Francis John! With matchless beauty crown’d,
And manly hearts to guard the fair.

/:Rule, Prince John! Prince John rule the braves;
Halflings never will be slaves.:|

With that Sylvain takes his bow and toasts the crowd and then Fhanna and Seros saying
Fair maid and val'rous man, blessings to you both.
And the others he does not see, but silently toasts to them. [sblock=OOC]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Performance (mixed media): 1D20+7 = [18]+7 = 25

[/sblock]


[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +5
Will: +2
Initiative: +3
Perception: +2
Perform: +7
Disable Device: +8
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/2
Current Weapon in Hand:
None
Current Conditions in Effect:


Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ Seros ... was spinning. The Halfling ale had quite the kick, and his attempt to even try and match Fhanna drink for drink was a poor choice. He knew it was a poor choice before he began, he had even said so. Aloud. But like the stubborn man he was, he had tried anyway.

It had left him grateful to have Fhanna's hand upon his back, because he was quite sure that was nearly all that was keeping him upright at the moment. How kind of her to be so supportive, he thought, without any ulterior motives whatsoever. At all. She was a good one, this Dwarf, and Seros slung his arm around her shoulders to make sure he stayed in his seat and didn't drop to the table. Without any ulterior motives whatsoever.

His left hand grasped his mug as if letting go would be the worst possible circumstance that could have ever happened. Such a dire event would be prevented by his iron grip, that it would: Even as he lifted the mug once, twice, thrice to his mouth after the speeches of FJ The Second, Fhanna, and Sylvain, Seros practically glared at the liquid inside to stay still and not wobble, lest it suffer his wrath. A terrible and tremendous wrath it would be, were any of the hoppy beverage to find purchase upon his clothing, oh yes.

He rather enjoyed Sylvain's song as well. Seros thought he recalled it, too ... A ditty from some sailors he knew that subsisted mostly on meat pies, warm ale, and limes. They were a strange bunch, he thought. Did he like limes? He wasn't sure if he liked limes. What did a lime taste like ... He wanted to say ... bitter?

... Hops bitter? Hops, yes, another drink, once more to the ale. Or ... wait, not ale. A speech. People were giving speeches and toasts and he had to do that to, didn't he? Yes, Seros resolved himself to this, yes! In the name of Rorn, these Halflings and his comrades had to be condemned! ... No, no, that wasn't the word. Cond ...iment? Condifi ... Condema ... Commended! That was it. Commended.

He rose quickly from his seat, Fhanna's grip nearly pulling him right back into his chair by sheer virtue of being there. Seros raised his tankard tall, trying to compose his indigo eyes to look straight ahead.

" Indeed, Mastehr Sylvan, Indeed! And to you, Miiiiiissh Fhanna, and Prin ... Pri--Master Francis John. The Second."

Doing well so far.

" To Roughy River! For being such generoush hostsh. And to my comrades! Forrrr being, being ... being so brave and adventurish. To the Shaints of my people, and the Peoples of my Saints, and to good gracesh, good times, and good livesh to you all! To Health, and What'er Befalls!"

Seros tossed back the tankard and drained it with gusto.

And then he hit the chair and refused to move thereafter, assured that he had been nothing but poised, eloquent, and charming in every sense of those three words.[/section]


[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Feeling that Ale

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: A Dwarf and Ale

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining


[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]
 

screwylooie

First Post
Drayvin Angeltongue


Drayvin stands, holding his mug high and swaying just a bit, and exclaims: "First off, I would like to give a hearty thanks to our hosts for inviting us to this fine and festive celebration. It is a welcome relief after our arduous trip through the dark and murky woods. To all I wish long, healthy, and prosperous lives. And may the food and ale never run out !



[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] I will adjust my stats for the mw chain shirt. Might want to double check me though. Also, can I sell a hide shirt and buckler here? And if so for how much?


[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:


Game Info: Gained masterwork chain shirt
[/sblock][/sblock]
 
Last edited:

MerryMortician

First Post
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius doffed his tabard early in the evening. After a few brews he found himself overheating beneath his mail and set that aside as well. It had been well more than a year's time since he drank so much, and the fine halfling beverages went quickly to his head. Still... he thought to himself, I won't be drinking to excess tonight. Much too old for that stuff.

Caius laughed heartily at the dwarf's and Rornishman's behavior as both developed a deep flush in their faces and collars. He listened to Sylvain's song and tapped his fingers in time. Toasts were made and drinks were quaffed. It already felt like the group's fae encounters were distant history.

Caius looked up to see many eyes on him. A toast! By the gods, I'm no master of ceremonies. In any case, the man stood and raised his mug. "Well you littlefolk sure know how to put on a celebration! I thank you, one and all. I'll keep this brief: may we know passion tonight and may Amenthia soothe our hangovers on the morrow!"

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---[/sblock]
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

Fhanna applauded Sylvain’s song and grinned at Seros’ toast, helping keep the man upright. He really couldn’t handle his liquor, this one! “Guid job, lad!” she said, plopping herself down in his lap and refilling his mug as Drayvin and Caius gave their toasts.

“Ye look like ye cuild use a place t’ lie down, lad,” Fhanna said, running her fingers through Seros’ dark hair. “We cuild find somethin’ nice an’ private, aye.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top