Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ We really are being paid to attend a party ... fancy that.

The apprehension of FJ II's inspection melted away as much as foam from the head of a weak ale once he congratulated the party and invited them to join in the festivities. Though he had not shared in the dangers that the rest of his companions had, it had been a long journey from Venza: a chance to relax and take in the town was incredibly appealing.

Already the music was something wonderful, just as enthralling as the piping Satyr in the forest. In fact, he thought he knew this song: Yes, yes, the crew he had sailed with to Venza had sung it as they worked! Something ... something about a Down in the County? And a Star? It was upbeat, and it was catchy, and he liked it. This Rornish soldier had a fondness for the lute and drum, regardless of his lack of talent with either, for could not a simple peasant still appreciate the culinary excellence of a master chef?

His stomach growled again just from the inner monologue.

" Right! So. Firstly, A bite and a pint sound wonderful," Seros admitted, cheer clear in his tone as he clasped his hands together, " I'm buying. Who's having?"
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]
@Deepthought, roll off for the Masterwork Longsword, if you're game? Just a straight best of 1d10?[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Seeking Dance and Drink

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

“Och! Finally!” Fhanna beamed. “‘Tis time t’ party!” She tossed her weapons, other than her dagger, up onto the wagon and proceeded to loosen the straps of her scale mail and tossed that after her weapons.

“Watch, Archie,” she told her raven as her pack followed. She reached up and let down her long red hair, shaking it out, and loosened a couple buttons on her shirt, exposing some impressive dwarven cleavage. Then she pried open one of the cases with her dagger. Grabbing out two of the large jugs of good Roughy River ale, she turned and surveyed her companions.

“Ye’ll dae, lad,” she said, shoving one of the jugs of ale into Seros’ chest. She popped the seal on the other and took a long, healthy drink. “Get oot o’ tha’ armor, laddie. Let’s see if yeh can keep up wi’ a dwarf an’ ‘er drinkin’.” She gave him look over, a mischievous twinkle in her green eyes. “We go’ all night t’ ‘ave us some fun.”

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: Putting the moves on Seros!
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 13/13 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Can we get the XP/Gold tracker up on the first post again? I'll go ahead and level up Fhanna, but the XP/Gold won't be correct.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]

I put a link to my tracker in the first post. I don't see the point of hiding it.

On your sheet, I might update the XP amount, but not the gold, since that was not officially awarded as of yet.

[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " Now that's the spirit!"

The reinforced, mantled coat upon Seros's shoulders was shrugged off unceremoniously and also laid on the wagon, revealing that the swordsman's traveling attire included a vest of navy over his slate shirt: not exactly the most comfortable for traveling, but the Rornishman clearly took pride in his appearance. The sword at his hip was united from his belt, laying the scabbard with care over his coat, though he kept his pendant of the Sword Saints about his neck: nothing could separate him from such a cherished possession.

Seros tapped the drink of Fhanna with his own, joining her in a hearty gulp. Spiced Ale, perfect for the warmer weather: something bitter and sweet upon the tongue, to loosen inhibition and worry alike. When he was hired at the Dunn Wright to ride out and meet these fellows post-haste, the Aasimar would have rode faster had he known this was what awaited him at the end of the trail.

" All night and you'll put this soldier flat on his backside, Miss Fhanna" Seros laughed, " I've heard tales of Dwarves and their Drink - you'll find me of wiser stuff than to think I can wrangle a dragon."

Another pull of fine beer and a grin most cheeky splayed across Seros's features, indigo eyes shining in the light of the sun.

" But I've been known to still make the attempt."

Rolling up his sleeves, Seros bade his other companions to join in, turning towards the fair and offering his arm to the Dwarf at seeing the festivities before them. With his ale-hand, he pointed the bottle as if it were a blade and he a dashing knight urging his companions to the final charge.

" Onwards! You've all had a longer trip than I; Would do us no good to leave before we've made proper attempts to 'understand the culture' here!"
[/section]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

Condition: Drinking and Merry

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)

In Hand: Ale and possibly a Dwarf

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)

Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Make sure you click on thread subscriptions again, even if they are a bit delayed from time to time. I'll ping everyone just to annoy you all. :)
[MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] [MENTION=77148]screwylooie[/MENTION] [MENTION=6700202]Anastrace[/MENTION] [MENTION=6794573]MerryMortician[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION]

I like that idea of a roll off too for the sword and or any other gear. I believe there was also a sack of 250 gp at the first encounter too... make sure someone is holding that.

[/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue

Drayvin helps himself to a mug of ale and starts dancing off towards the crowd of merrymakers "I'm up for a mug or few and some singing and dancing, Anyone care to join me????"

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Roll for the Masterwork chain shirt: 1D10 = [6] = 6

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 4/Afternoon
Round 0

"All night and you'll put this soldier flat on his backside, Miss Fhanna," Seros laughed.

“Tha’s th’idea, lad!” Fhanna grinned. “Sae ye like it on the bottom? Guid t’ know. Will make things sae much easier since ye’re taller’n me,” she laughed, slapping his muscular backside before dragging him onto the dance floor with the halfling citizens.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: Putting the moves on Seros!
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes: Standing guard on the wagon.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " Wha ... Wait, no, that's not what I meaaahnt!"

The Aasimar could barely get the words out before he was dragged into the crowd, quickly standing out considering the tallest of the halflings barely came up to his chest, Fhanna thankfully a little taller in than the previous category. For her part, Seros didn't expect such strength from the woman: the tug alone had nearly bowled him over and sent the drink flying from his hands. Apparently, she enjoyed her festivals.

The band had kicked up a new tune, fast and lively and it was hard to resist the call of such sweet music. Here it should be mentioned that the typical Rornish Soldier did not dance: march, fight, drill, march, dig, build, march, fight, march, drill, and possibly eat and then march once more, yes.

But not dance.

And yet he would, grasping Fhanna's hand and spinning her in the way the other halflings were doing with their partners before moving into the frantic jig and step of the folk song. Seros was barely able to keep a drink in hand while partnering with Fhanna, but the cheer in his ringing laughter was more than clear: this was a wonderful time, and he was certainly enjoying himself. If his companions did not do the same, Seros was sure he would feel sorry for them.

" Remind me to get hired by halflings more often!" he chuckled with mirth, twirling with Fhanna in a haze of drink and joy. He spared a glance back to the wagon, waving over their companions to join the dance.

" Come on! If I can, you certainly can!"[/section]

[sblock=Dancing With The Saints]
Performance Roll: 1d20: 12 (1d20=12)[/sblock]

[video=youtube;wxhjtD7VyV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhjtD7VyV0[/video]

[sblock=Roll Off for the Masterwork Longsword]
1d10: 3 (1d10=3)[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

Condition: Attempting to Dance

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)

In Hand: A Dwarf and Ale

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)

Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities: