[LPF] Ryall's Estate

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kazanto nods. "Given enough time, yes."

She looks around, and picks up a stick. She sings a clear note, and the end of the stick glows, an ooze appearing at the end... then the tip bursts into flame. "See? I have to sing a lot, but eventually, this could all return to the volcano."

[sblock=ooc]
Cast a Spark spell.
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Burning the bodies is not a bad idea. But we may engage the constable's interest more with 2 human corpses as opposed to a dead hawk and a dead weasle. We don't have any way to preserve the bodies properly so the faster we do this the less disgusting it will be.

Relic puts his staff onto the wagon with his gear, all except his spell component pouch. He moves behind the wagon, spits on both palms and takes up his position.

Ready when you are.

Qik

First Post
Quioan looked up from his position at the front of the wagon, where he was preparing himself for the trek back into town. "I agree, old dog - it's important that we have evidence of what's happened here." Looking back at the site of the cart, he added, "Although maybe we should move the bodies into the back of the cart. Relic, if you have prestidigitation on your mind today, perhaps you could clean up the blood covering the cart a bit. At the very least, we should cover the bodies. We don't want to draw too much attention as we make our way into town."

jbear

First Post
Relic shakes his head, sadness gripping his features for a brief moment as he replies to Quioan's question:

"No, Master Scorchsong. I have prepared my spells for a confrontation with our thief. I was not expecting to come face to face with such a violent demonstration of how badly we have underestimated what we have involved ourselves in. Kazanto, however seems to be able to create water at will. Maybe she could wash the gore away. I could even attempt to freeze the water to slow the rot. We could perhaps use branches to cover the bodies or perhaps the farmers have some kind of sheeting on the wagon itself we haven't looked for. Daylilly, what do you want to do with your pork monster?"

Qik

First Post
Catching sight of the pained look on Relic's face, Quioan moved closer and put a reassuring hand on the shoulder of his companion. "Point taken. We've all made the same mistake of underestimating our enemy, so we're all sharing in the blame for the way things have turned out. Our only hope at this point is to find the bastards who committed this act and make them pay for such a wanton destruction of life." Turning to the others, he said more generally, "I've a bed roll that could serve as at least partial cover for the time being. We'll do what we can to make the sight less gruesome, but let's not labor over this point too much; the sooner we get on the move, the sooner we catch who committed this act."

Systole

First Post
"Daylilly, what do you want to do with your pork monster?"

Daylily shrugs. "Is not good for to eating anymore. But if we is keep pork meats, maybe we find hunter who cans look and understand the fightings. Mans killed, but porks eated, even though mans was more fresher. Is strange, yes? Best to keeping all meats for ... how to say? For evidence."

With that said, he leans forward and begins to pull the wagon, which starts to roll along with a creak.

jbear

First Post
Struggling a little to follow Daylily's line of reasoning but pretty sure that he agrees with it in essence, Relic replies:

Agreed.

His back cracks and creaks with effort as he leans into the wagon from behind but a youthful glow seems to iron out much of his wrinkly face as he sets into the physical task with gusto.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kazanto nods, smiling. "I'll wash them, then."

She starts chanting, as water wells up within the cart and flows out. She hums a little tune as she tidies up the bodies.

Remove ads