[LPF] Silent Tide

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]My actions, and missing, still work in the new positioning. With Robert moving in and cutting off the flank position, I'm going to be in a much better position, anyway.

BTW, Lindeloef, I think you may have referenced the wrong columns in the coordinates you gave.[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator moves ahead, attempting to help, he slashes at an Echelon Agent, connecting but the attack does not seem to hinder it.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to I17, attack agent at G17, successful hit, damage negated by DR.

Attack Rolls (1d20+1=14, 1d6+1=3)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
The Navigator
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The group moves in to attack the skeletal remains of the long dead invasion force, and is partly effective. Robert's greatsword rattles the bones of his foe, though Charity and Gavin prove to be not quite as effective as the warrior. From the back ranks, Corbin calls on the powers of the divine and sends a wave of holy energy crashing over the creatures. The one struck by Robert collapses in a pile of rag and bone; the one facing Gavin and Charity counterattacks ferociously, scoring a deep line across Gavin's chest with his rusty sickle.

[sblock=OOC]Though it's not marked on the map, the Echelon in H20 is dead. Gavin takes 6 points of damage. Party is up![/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrainAllIn_zpsa1483d11.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock="actions"]Robert moves to H19 to attack the eicholon at H17

Attack vs ghosty thing: 1D20+7 = [1]+7 = 8
2D6+6 = [1, 4]+6 = 11

[/sblock]

Robert moves onwards to the next foe, swinging his trusty sword but the Ghostly figure evades his attack with ease.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 15/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female

Shifting back into a more aggressive stance, guard training pays off as Charity connects solidly with the monster. However, she doesn't look too pleased--despite the solid feel of the shot, it just doesn't cut into the creature very well. Her lips move as if muttering something, suppressed by the unnatural silence.

Her green eyes show definite concern as Charity waves Gavin away from the beast with her pole arm.

[sblock=actions]Strike undead monster with Power Attack at H17. After 5 DR, still gets 4 damage. Got a crit check, but it failed. That would have killed it.
As for waving Gavin off the way she did, I'm operating on the assumption that 6 pts on him looks like a serious wound. I'm also assuming that after seeing Gavin's blade do virtually nothing and mine do rather light damage, Charity can tell something is amiss.
Shortsword Power Attack on H17 with DR penalty: 1D20+2 = [19]+2 = 21
1D6-1 = [5]-1 = 4

Crit Confirm Shortsword Power Attack on H17: 1D20+2 = [2]+2 = 4
1D6+4 = [2]+4 = 6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 9/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shortsword(right), Glaive(unwielded,left)
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Temporary items in possession: shortsword
Items not currently in possession: Silk Rope
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity waves Gavin away from the Echelon operative before she realizes that her words are actually sounding out through the fog-drenched air once more, and that her foe is crumpling to the grain. Once more, the group has put down a pair of the monsters from the past.

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Muttering in a barbarian tongue as the undead monster dies, Charity comes to the sudden realization she can hear herself… and quickly stops. Looking sheepishly at the group, she simply states, "Oh, sorry about that… seems we got them. Gavin, are you alright?" Adrenaline fading quickly, she winces in pain and covers the wound on her side with her hand instinctively.

[sblock=GM]I'm working under the assumption Charity is 1st level until the encounter is considered complete by you, so still 1st level at this point.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"Man those are annoying. Is there anyway to tell if all are gone? Can those move through Walls?" Robert asks once his voice is back. "Oh and everyone alright?"

Remove ads