[LPF] Special Delivery

thechosen2nd

First Post
Kris responds casually to the professors question, while dipping her hand into a bowl of chips yet again.

"No questions so far professor. Carry on."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Good, we can proceed than, and yes, I can still use help. Now than, here are the directions of how to get to Ms. Axemage's glade. You'll have to enter through the tunnel, as she literally carved the glade out of the middle of a rocky hill, creating only a single passage to get in or out. Any other questions about the task itself before we move on to the administrative tasks?"

thechosen2nd

First Post
Kris ponders for a moment, and then asks:

"Well, my only question at this point is whether or not there are any special circumstances we need to take into account in regards to the package... I mean, are the contents dangerous, delicate, perishable, or anything like that? Is it something that will fit into a backpack, or do we need to arrange some special kind of transport? And... is there anything else we might want to know about the items we will be transporting?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Excellent questions. The package itself is nothing to worry about. It'll be a solid block of a special substance we developed for some of our research tools. It'll fit easily enough in a backpack, and be perfectly safe to handle without any special precautions, though standard common sense should still be applied. There might be some trouble from meddlesome folks who think they know what it is and that securing it for themselves might help them out in some way, even though it won't, but I'm sure that it won't be anything that well armed adventurer's like yourself can't handle."

stanleyindraven

First Post
"That sounds perfectly reasonable, I see no problems thus far, unless someone is claustrophobic," Frederick says as he looks at the gnome, then the others.

thechosen2nd

First Post
"Excellent answers." Kris replies with a cheeky grin. "So, I believe you were about to say something about the administrative aspects? I must admit I'm eager to hear about how you intend to reward us for this little errand..."

sunshadow21

Explorer
The gnome chuckles quietly, "Yes, I am sure that you are; that is always one of the more popular topics. We offer very generous terms; 100 gp total for the job, 50 upfront, 50 upon delivery of the package, which needs to be taken to the Reality Machine building on campus, as well as any loot or plunder you may get from annoying pests in the commission of the task. Ms. Axemage usually also has some spare potions she gives out as well."

thechosen2nd

First Post
"Reality machine, eh? I'd ask, but I'm sure it's way over my head. In any case, those terms do sound agreeable enough to me. Unless you have any other questions" (She adds, looking at Frederick) "I would be eager to get started!"

OOC: Did you want to try to recruit a couple more players, or will the two of us be enough?

stanleyindraven

First Post
"Is that each or to split," Frederick adds quickly. "Either way, I am in. Ready when you are," he says as he nods to Kris.

[sblock=OOC:]
I think we may be able to do this.
[/sblock]

Remove ads