• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Special Delivery

Creed490

First Post
Morgan turns to the closest enemy, and closes her hand into a fist. When she opens it, a bright light is in the palm of her hand. It shoots towards the creature, orbiting it's head like a miniature sun.

[sblock]DC 16 Flare to Daze the nearest enemy[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Frederick punches one of the advancing figures, knocking it unconscious in one blow. Sanguine moves up to do the same to the other, but misses as Kris's arrow bounces off the leader's tough hide. Morgan's flare spell, however, hits the leader dead on, leaving it somewhat blind, angry and confused. Kin steps up and flat out kills the creature Sanguine missed with one of his claws. The leader charges the spell caster and does a whopping three points of damage as it digs one of it's claws into Morgan. Sanguine and Kin both have javelins flung at them from across the clearing as two more of the creatures appear from the brush; the one going toward Kin bounces off his armor, but Sanguine takes 5 points of damage as the crude javelin buries itself in his skin.

OOC: The party is up. The leader is in melee with Morgan, with the bulk of the party being about 10 feet away from that action, and there are two more regular vegepygmies about 20 feet away on the other side of the clearing.

Morgan 3 damage
Sanguine 5 damage
Vegepygmy leader dazzled, -2 AC from charge

4uk4ata

First Post
Erinth steps to the side and back to get a cleaner aim at one of the strange little things, and lets fly an arrow straight towards its funny-shaped chest. "Run, little plant things! Run, before you get skewered like little, green veggie-kebaps"

OOC: Erinth's actions:
Five foot step.
Move action: sustain bardic music.
Standard action: Ready action to shoot a vegepygmy if it does not withdraw. He will miss, I guess he's just too kind-hearted or can't take them seriously)

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Have we lost everyone else already?

Frederick will land a solid blow on the leader as Erinth's arrow goes wide.

OOC: I will DMPC the others tonight after work when I finally have time to catch my breath.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Despite the weakness of the spell, it is enough to drop the leader as he fails to dodge any of it. At this, the others decide they don't really need to stick around anymore and disappear into the surrounding thickets.

OOC: Feel free to rp a bit with Caicaryn at this point, as it will take a few hours for some of the items to finish brewing.

[sblock=rewards]Experience
CR 3 Vegepygmy tribe 1200 xp total/240 xp each[/sblock]

Remove ads