• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra stares at the puddle that didn't splash, shrugged his shoulders and says "I can't see past whatever you guys do. I still see a puddle with rocks. At any rate, I still remember where the switch is, so give me a second to flip it"

Moving up towards the lever, Aradra orders Shadow to stay by the group.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic patiently waits for the lever to be triggered once more and the portal to open. When Aradra returns Relic prepares to cast feather fall on the group, and leap into the hole ... he leaps last of course!

Satin Knights

First Post
Aradra goes to the upper level in the east and pulls the lever, opening the pit once again. With the others standing there watching, they see that it is a concentric metal iris that retracts to reveal a dark, 10 foot wide, square hole in stone.

[sblock=ooc]Relic and Kalinn both have level ups available.
Relic's Feather Fall and Levitate are both "at will" for only himself. So, he would need to have memorized the spells the normal way to affect others. On the other hand, you did find 6 potions of levitate last time you were here.[/sblock][sblock=Status]
...96/96 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ lucerne hammer,
...59/59 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~
...94/96 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~
101/101 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active
./94/94 ~ AC 27 ~ Frost ~ Heroism 644 rds ~ Will save disbelieve (1d20+7+2=29) succeeds
[/sblock][sblock=map]
island94.png
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I'll try to get Kalinn's level up done in the next day or so. Got a lot of RL stuff on the plate from now 'till Wednesday, but I might be able to squeeze it in. I've gotta get Bren leveled as well, but there's no real urgency on him as he's sitting idle.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Returning towards his party, Aradra looks up at the group. "Let's do this."

[sblock=SK]
FYI, Relic DID in fact memorize Feather Step this morning. It was one of the main reasons we needed to rest for the night: LINK
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ah ha. There it was. I thought he might have, but I couldn't find it scrolling back a couple pages. I didn't go back far enough. So, if everyone is ready to jump in, what order are you going in? Relic wanted last.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily shakes the lucerne hammer. "Back to being moonspear, I am think. If this is under the ground, thens stabbings is to be better than swingings. So is we ready? Goods!" He jumps down the hole.

Satin Knights

First Post
Daylily coaxes his weapon back into its true form. As with group spells before, everyone must be touching Relic as he casts. Knowing this, he lays a hand on Shadow, one on Daylily, while the others place their hands on his shoulders. Casting the feather fall, he gives Daylily the nudge that the spell is ready.

Daylily jumps into the pit.

Ssshhhllieeeng! Shhhlock! The iris snaps closed on Daylily like a cigar cutter before snapping back open. The blades, being kind of rusty from years of neglect, don't seem to be as nasty as they would have been in their prime.

[sblock=ooc]Do the rest follow immediately, or waste the active feather fall by being "landed" when the end of the round comes?[/sblock][sblock=Status]...88/96 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ glaive guisarme, Perception (1d20+14=17)
...59/59 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ Perception (1d20+9=24) Casts Feather Fall
...94/96 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~ can't see through the illusion
101/101 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active
./94/94 ~ AC 27 ~ Frost ~ Heroism 641 rds ~ Perception (1d20+10=16)

Iris Trap to hit (1d20+20=22) for damage (2d6+6=8)
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads