[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

GlassEye

Adventurer
ok, I have been going nuts here ,which with the headache I have is not hard to happen, but i just figured out what is messing with me: Knowledge local is the pathfinder way of gathering information, only need the one check. huh, that is now quite painless to think about.

Try a diplomacy roll. That is what gather information officially got rolled into.

Sunshadow has the right of it: gather information is a function of the Diplomacy skill.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
But, it can be used untrained by anyone. I think you can even Take a 10 on it, and Aid Another actions will work.

The trick is to ask the right questions or topics. In a big city, just rolling the check without direction of focus will not get you useful information like it might in a little Hamlet.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

A moment of OOC confusion: I thought Narissa was selling the sword TO these goblins. She'd obtained it from the gith, and was now selling it to these guys.

Wasn't that how we understood this before?

Which I understand may have nothing to do with what's really happening, or the goblin may be ignorant or lying.

Remove ads