[LPF] Velvet Underground

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Elenka's goblin swings back at her. It manages to barely pierce her, but she fends off most of the attack.

Another goblin fires at arrow at Vincenzo, grazing him in the leg.

Desperately looking around, Yoshiki spies not only the goblin archer, but finally where the chanting is coming from. Hidden in the bushes, a goblin in a fresh red velvet suit carefully spies the action. What he notices is a golden pattern extending across his forehead and down his arms... much like the golden fringe on the cloak.

OOC: Yoshiki has a standard action.

[sblock=combat stats]
Mortar 9/14
Yoshiki 9/9, Small
Elenka 10/11
Drevezh'Korol 4/11, Grappled
Vincenzo 11/12

Goblin 1: Dead
Goblin 2: Unharmed
Goblin 3: Unharmed

Cloak: Unharmed, Grappled
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Tenebrous Wood - 6a.jpg
    Tenebrous Wood - 6a.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar raises his hammer and swings at the goblin in the bush.

OOC:
I am going to use power attack to hit the goblin in the bush in front of me. Wow, that is just one hell of a hit...if it hits.

OOC:
WOW!!! I bet its got 25% concealment and I missed the little green bastard!!!

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki yells out and points, "There's the spellcaster! I think he's controlling the cloak!" He then leaps in the air to spinning kick against the cloak. He has to jump due to his new small stature. He lands 5-feet away to the SW (5-foot step).

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Mortar]
So close... but you only get a +5 bonus to your attack when you Power Attack, so you would have missed anyway.
[/sblock]

Yoshiki hits the cloak and manages to get through to some solidity underneath. The cloak dissipates slightly, but remains focused on the grapple. It twists and pulls itself around Drevezh'Korol. It slips from the wood man's grip, and grips him right back, reversing the grapple.

The finely dressed goblin takes one look at Mortar, and runs off to the west.

OOC: Mortar, Drev, Elenka, and Vincenzo may act now.

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
OOC:
I get +6 without PA and +5 with it against all enemies except goblins, which are my favored enemy. So I receive a +2 to hit them. As I mentioned my last few attacks I forgot about it, my fault. But thats how I got the +7.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Drevezh'korol doesn't try to regain control of the grapple; he's more concerned with keeping it bound up so that his companions can damage it more easily. He rips and tears at the cloak trying to shred it to the point where it is no longer able to be animated by the magics. "Grrr..."

Elenka takes another swipe at the goblin hoping that she can penetrate the brush that seems to be protecting it.

[sblock=Actions]Drev
Move: -
Standard: slam vs. the cloak

Elenka
Move: -
Standard: terbutje attack vs. the goblin[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: Guidance[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo is caught between attacking the goblin and attacking the cape, He trys for the cape again, though .. .. .. ..His delay in thought gave him the very moment he needs to attack!

OOC: i am guessing there is no critical on this thing?never mind, It was un-confirmed anyway.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC:
I get +6 without PA and +5 with it against all enemies except goblins, which are my favored enemy. So I receive a +2 to hit them. As I mentioned my last few attacks I forgot about it, my fault. But thats how I got the +7.

OOC: Forgot the favored enemy bonus! Okay, so it's +7, everything's good. However, this goblin actually moves on the cloak's initiative (they're connected, yes) so it got to move away before the strike. So Mortar's strike didn't occur, but he still has his entire full-round action.

Just so we're all keeping track, the initiative order is Mortar, Drev, Elenka, Vincenzo, the normal goblins, Yoshiki, the special goblin, and the cloak.

Actually, Mortar's at +8 on a PA against goblins, I just realized, because of his Racial Hatred. It changes nothing so far because of the initiative order, but he's a goblin-killing machine!

Caim

First Post
Mortar moves forward and looks down the row of bushes. "Where did you run off to gobbie?"

OOC:
Jeez...forgot about that two...and dwarf is one of my fav races. Time to put on my game face then. Also how do you get the special drop box thing? Is that a spoiler tag?

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock]

or if you want text in it

[sblock= blah blah blah]

with these ; [ ]

around this: /sblock

it is called a spoiler block

if you use the spoiler instead of sblock you get :

supersecret messages here

where you hilgh lght the black area to read what is in it.

Remove ads