[LPF] Velvet Underground

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming you are waiting for an AoO here as it has been over a half hour since your post. (Waiting to see if you are done posting)

Spinning in a flash, Yoshiki does a leaping, spinning kick across the spellcaster's chest to interrupt his precious gestures.

Gain +1 trait bonus to AoO when unarmed.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: You're good, I was waiting. Thanks!

The goblin takes a solid hit and its spell fizzles! "Gah! You win! I go away, no more fighting!"

He runs off further into the underbrush.

OOC: At this point, instead of the map, it will be a chase between Yoshiki and the spellcaster, most likely. The goblin is 30' away from Yoshiki. But everyone now gets to act; let me know what you want to do.

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
"Go away? You shrunk me! Come back here!" he cries. Yoshiki will give chase when able. Charging attack when possible given the brush. Staying in melee to try and stop casting through AoOs when able.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Drevezh'Korol drops the shreds of the cloak and they flutter limply to the ground no longer a threat. He looks around intently trying to spy the other goblin. "Where are they...?"

Elenka turns from the dead goblin as blood drips from the teeth of her terbutje. As Yoshiki darts off after the goblin Elenka gives chase. She may (or may not) see the goblin but if she can keep Yoshiki in view...

When Elenka runs off after the monk Drevezh'korol follows after.

[sblock=Actions]Drev
Move: follow Elenka
Standard:

Elenka
Move: follow Yoshiki
Standard: [/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: Guidance[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Charging through the underbrush as best he can, the goblin spellcaster runs ahead 30', pulling a sack from his belt and tossing it behind him. Yoshiki leaps as the sack opens beneath him, spilling out a foul, sticky goo everywhere. The goblin screeches in despair.

"Okay! Jojo make you big again, no one kill Jojo, yes?"

OOC: Yoshiki can take two more attacks: one attack, one AoO, before answering.

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: It is nice to have a 19 Touch AC. :)

Yoshiki quickly stays with the spellcasting goblin, throwing a quick jab, then following up with a kick as the spellcaster starts to act again. "It's too late for that now!"

Remove ads