[LPF] Velvet Underground

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I've been very busy for the last couple days, and I'll move the action ahead in a day or two. Mortar sees the casting goblin, far to the west.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Mortar looks carefully through the brush, and notes the telltale signs of a running goblin instantly, seeing the fancily bedecked spellcaster jumping into yet another bush.

OOC: The goblin had not attempted to hide, so Mortar still has a full action.

Vincenzo stabs into the cloak, wrapping a bit around his sword as Drevezh'Korol manages to grab the other end and rend the cloak nearly in two! It drops to the ground, doing little more than quiver.

Elenka catches the goblin with her terbutje and fells it.

OOC: Mortar has a full action, then the goblin, then Yoshiki, then the spellcaster.

Attachments

• Tenebrous Wood - 7.jpg
    Tenebrous Wood - 7.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 64

Caim

First Post
"I see you gobbers." says Mortar as he side steps and makes his way to the goblin in the bush in front of him.

OOC:
I am going to side step and move to the goblin and use power attack and see if I can kill him.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Mortar stalks southward and smashes the goblin he spies there.

The forest grows silent.

OOC: The goblins bleed. Yoshiki has an action, then the spellcaster.

deisenhut

First Post
With Mortar smashing the goblin near him, Yoshiki takes off towards the spellcaster as fast as his little legs will take him, running straight through the bush.

Double Move (40 movement): W, W, W, W, SW, W, W

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Reduce Person does not change your speed. But I forgot that you're still only 30'... You can still move 20' left to finish your double move if you wish.

deisenhut

First Post
OOC: Not to argue with the DM... Move additional S, SW, S then. (The SW counts double) This places me in melee with the magical brute. Come on, cast something. I want an AoO! If it wasn't for those darn bushes, I could of charged!

Remove ads