[LPF] Velvet Underground

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I had contingencies for whether he escaped, was captured and imprisoned, or killed. In the context of this adventure, it means little, but it sets the tone for future adventures set in the area.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Jojo whimpers but goes along submissively, knowing when he is defeated. No other goblins or strange animals or cloaks appear.

Tilsit meets the party at the city gate, astounded and excited to see the velvet. "Oh, look at the quality of this! This is perfect, everything I had hoped for! Oh, you all are too much, so great, so tremendous! Here, here is the promised payment. Oh! And I suppose this is one of those foul beasts responsible for the delay of the shipment? Really, now, these goblins have no sense of culture, how terrible."

He waves a human servant to take the bolt back to the Opera. He takes an appraising eye to Jojo. "Although, there must have been some skill in creating these raiments that thing is wearing. The stitchwork? Judging from the smell, it must be rat sinew. Positively dreadful, but there is some artistry in its embroidery. Certainly not elfin nor gnomish in style. I can't imagine that anyone else in town would have a goblin outfit..."

Having delivered the funds to the adventurers, he follows the guards as they carry the screaming goblin to the Tower of Chains. Jojo screams along the way, calling out, "No! Fancy clothing is mine! You not take! Haute couture!"

GM:
Adventure Start: January 26, 2011
Adventure End: March 26, 2011
Number of days: 60

Time awards per person: 420 xp, 360 gp

Adventure awards:
Tracking down the goblins: 100xp, 100 gp
Defeating the goblins: 800xp, 1200 gp
Total awards: 900 xp

Total treasure recovered: 1300 gp (sale of items from Jojo, plus 500 gp from Tilsit, plus 100 in sundry goods in the goblin cave)

Total rewards to each PC: 645 xp, 685 gp

These awards assume all gear is sold. If any PC wishes for any of the following gear, deduct the price from the gold received.

Gear available (on Jojo):
MW Small Studded Leather (175 gp)
MW Small Morningstar (308 gp)
2 Potions of Cure Light Wounds (50 gp each)
Small Noble's Outfit (75 gp, and Tilsit will take it if the PCs don't)

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo takes one of the potions as part of his treasure.

"You may want to keep him gagged. he is a spell caster and can be dangerous", calls Vincenzo after the guards.

Then to the others in the party he says," I have business at the mystic pearl, if you will excuse me." He bows and departs

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki can take the other potion.

"Its been good working with you all. Maybe I'll see you back at the Dunn Wright some time." And with that Yoshiki departs, counting his coin...

Caim

First Post
"Good working with you yet again Yo. Maybe I'll see you on the next job. Elenka is was good meeting you and Drez. I'll be seeing you around as well Vincenzo. Stay safe." Mortar takes his payment and heads into town. "Hmmm, maybe its time to visit Arcane Row again...." he rubs his chin as he thinks of what to do with his money.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Thank you, my friends. Perhaps we will meet again in the Dunn Wright Inn or on another job." She smiles and waves as she wanders off into the crowded city followed by the tall wooden man.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks for the game, IVV. I enjoyed the scenario and the banter with my fellow adventurers. I'd like to get in a game with you all again some time. :)

Remove ads