[LPF] Velvet Underground

deisenhut

First Post
"More cloth. This guy must of had an affinity for textiles. Do you think this stuff is worth bringing back?" says Yoshiki as he raises some of the collection in the air for others to see.

OOC: How big or heavy would this chest be to just carry with one person on each end?

Caim

First Post
"I will help once we have put some distance between us and this blasted cave. Jojo seems hardly the mastermind. I would suggest draggin the chest twenty feet then we'll take it with us." Mortar explains as he looks into the cave.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"I saw the snake go into that pile of trash but then I lost it. Be careful." Elenka backs away to give the men room to maneuver the chest out of the cave.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hearing the conversation about a snake, Vincenzio calls back,"try poking about with a stick instead of you hands."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The chest is light enough that it can be carried. It is bulky, but it looks more designed for goblins, hence its lighter weight.

Yoshiki and Elenka head toward the entrance, meeting up with Mortar.

Drev notices something by his foot. That snake is back!

OOC: Drev takes 2 damage and needs to make a Fort save, DC 9.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Drevezh'Korol looks down at the little snake. "Foolish creature..." He stomps at the small snake.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Seeing the snake disappear in a puff of smoke, Yoshiki says, "Well, that was strange..." Then a moment of enlightenment hits him, "The little bastard is still casting spells!" Carrying the chest over to the tied up goblin, he puts it down and grabs the bugger by his fancy clothing, holding him up as high as his binds will allow. "Still playing games I see. We've got what we were looking for, why shouldn't we just kill you now?" After a second or two of pause, he rips off the goblin's gag.

Remove ads