[LPF] Velvet Underground

Caim

First Post
"He gave us what we needed, aside from the snake, as he promised. Put the gag back in and leave him tied to the tree and let's fulfill our contract." Mortar picks one end of the chest with one hand with his massive hammer still in the other.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka hesitates then unties the goblin from the tree but leaving his hands still bound and the gag in place. "JoJo, there is enough evidence that we would be within our rights to kill you for the death of the drayman but I have doubts so we will turn you over to the Venzan guard. You will have a chance to explain yourself to them. I warn you, however, that any trouble from you or any hidden ally of yours on our return to the city and we will kill you."

She smiles grimly and turns to her companions. "I know you might prefer to kill him or leave his fate to the whims of nature but I think this is the right thing to do. I take responsibility for transporting this villain back to the city. But first..." She hands the rope to Drevezh'Korol and pricks her finger on one of the sharp teeth of her terbutje. She smears the drop of blood on Drev's wooden chest and as Elenka says a word of power the wooden man takes a deep breath and his form fills out a bit with the magic she imbues him with. She nods. "It'll have to do. I'm sorry, I'm unable to heal any of the rest of you."

She retakes Jojo's tether and prods the goblin with the tip of her weapon. "Now, let's get a move on; I don't plan on spending the night in this wood."

Drevezh'Korol looks better for the healing though still a bit concerned and walks a step or two behind Elenka and just off to one side so that if Jojo does cause problems he'll be ready to react.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 1/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 8
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Your right, i would prefer ti kill him." mumbles Vincenzo, "But the guard is probably what is right."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka smiles sweetly in response to Vincenzo's mumbled comments and nudges Jojo. "Ok, boys, time to get moving. We have the velvet for our employer. What's left of it, that is. And the goblin to answer for the death of the cartman. Let's get back to the crossroads." She'll head off in the direction they came from looking for the road.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 1/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 8
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

if no one grabs the rope leash of Jojo, Vincenzo does and starts moving towards Elenka

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
"I still don't trust the little green monster. I'll scout ahead a bit." Mortar moves ahead of the group and looks for traps and ambush sites.

Scott DeWar

Vincenzo follows behind Jojo - Elenka, abut 5 feet separating them, his sword never far from the little creepy goblin

Last edited:

Remove ads