[LPF] Velvet Underground

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki gestures to the corner where the chest and velvet is and begins to carefully move towards it, watching where he steps. If he reaches the chest unmolested, he'll pick up the bolt of velvet and will hand it back before taking a better look at the chest.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka looks the area over and frowns. It's looking more and more like JoJo is the mastermind here. "Keep an eye on him," she says to Drevezh'Korol while pointing at the goblin. Drev nods at takes up station outside the cave with the goblin.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: Guidance[/sblock]

Caim

First Post
Mortar moves into the mouth of the cave, just enough to allow his darkvision to take effect.

OOC:
Sorry for the lack of posts, Dragon Age 2 has ruled my life as of late.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Vincenzo and Drev wait at the entrance as Yoshiki, Elenka, and Mortar descend into the cave. Mortar recognizes the reek of goblin instantly, but also notices that none of the expected traps and spy-holes are manned. The place is empty.

Yoshiki reaches down and picks up the bolt of velvet. He prepares to hand it over when a small snake slithers out of the folds and tries to bite!

OOC: Yoshiki takes 1 point of damage and must make a Fort save, DC 9 please.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka looks over at Yoshiki with concern. "Are you ok?" She tightens her grip on her weapon and keeps her eye open for the snake.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

deisenhut

First Post
"I'm fine. There's a small serpent over here somewhere in this mess. The bastard bit my hand." says Yoshiki as he begins sucking on the large wound on his injured hand. "Here, take the velvet. I want to check out this chest."

OOC: I made a perception check earlier for the chest before getting bit.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Elenka watches as the snake slithers in among the garbage to hide.

Yoshiki carefully checks the chest for snakes before opening it. Satisfied, he opens it to discover a collection of furs, silks, and quality cloth and garments.

Remove ads