Lvl 10 Starting Equipment????

Limper

First Post
I can't find it in the SRD could someone please help me?

What is the equipment gold value of a Level 10 PC?

Norfleet

First Post
The idea of a 10th level character hauling around 980 pounds of gold (or even 98 pounds of plat) amuses me immensely.

I swear, treasure values and pricings are probably the most outlandish aspect of D&D.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
The idea of a 10th level character hauling around 980 pounds of gold (or even 98 pounds of plat) amuses me immensely.

Well, none of them do, of course.

Most of them convert their cash to a little under five hundred Quaal's Feather Token : Trees.

Feathers don't weigh much.

-Hyp.

dcollins

Explorer
Norfleet said:

It's not "Coins Carried" it's literally "Starting Equipment", i.e., "the total value of a character's gear... the bulk of it (especially at higher levels) is composed of magic items." (DMG p. 43).

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Even if a character has that much money, they usually don't carry it all in gold (except in campaigns where the weight of coins is neglected, of course), they use platinum, gems, or other objects that they can exchange for a fixed amount. Or they have a portable hole just for their gold.....and a shovel when they have to pay ;-)

Remove ads