• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 3e: Young Justice!

Thejoshie

First Post
Batman and wonder woman sometimes had a problem seeing eye to eye. Shall we continue that here? XD

EDIT: Sorry Cassius, you must've posted seconds before I did. >>;

Though that sounds like fun, I'm playing Wonder Girl as a contrast to Wonder Woman: she'll be stubborn in other ways, but she's modern enough to not think so warhawk like all the time. And she's no where near as serious-minded or responsible as Wonder Woman.

Actually, that could be a fun contrast to develop: reckless Wonder Girl vs. cautious Girl Wonder.

EDIT: Also, I'm having a hell of a time learning this forum. Why is it when I Quote a post, it cuts off sections (usually nested quotes from other posts)? Also, how the heck does the Multi-Quote thing work? It just turns green and does nothing? Is there a way to to select portions of other people's posts to quote, not just one single post (and not all of it)?

Walking Dad

First Post

EDIT: Also, I'm having a hell of a time learning this forum. Why is it when I Quote a post, it cuts off sections (usually nested quotes from other posts)? Also, how the heck does the Multi-Quote thing work? It just turns green and does nothing? Is there a way to to select portions of other people's posts to quote, not just one single post (and not all of it)?

'Quote' automatically removes quotes in the quoted post. You will have to put them back manually (maybe there is a better option, but I don't know it).

For 'Multi-Quote' mark all the post you want to quote with Multi-Quote, but the last one. Hit there Quote instead. That should work.

Thanks, that helped. Now, if only my eyes would adapt to the light on dark color scheme of this site. <rubs eyes>

Oh, Fire, are we going to handle combat and roll resolution the 3e way, i.e, declare what we're doing mechanically/roll/resolve/player describes what happened fluff-wise, or the usual PBP way, i.e, describe what we're trying to do fluff-wise/roll/resolve/GM describes what happened? I'm fine with either method.

Shayuri

First Post
Actually...Echo got a natural 20 on her Technology roll to analyze the shield...but you can't crit on a skill roll, so I guess it doesn't count. :)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Actually...Echo got a natural 20 on her Technology roll to analyze the shield...but you can't crit on a skill roll, so I guess it doesn't count. :)

Find me the post. 1st 20 counts, too. May as well, the new posters have looooow xp titles. I'm still stuck as Nilbog!

I gotta get a subscription to this site.

Combat: Not sure. Never tried the M&M way. I'd like to roll Initiative, then go player by player. I don't see the difference per se: you attempt to use your Blast power, it fails, you describe your miss in a cool way.

If the posts are fun to read, I'll be giving out board xp as well as standard game rewards at the end of missions. Also hero points.

I encourage the group to give XP as well (green thumbs up at the bottom of the post), for 20s, for 1s, for funny posts, for good ideas, for solving clues, for really clever moves, and misc things that just deserve it.

Anyhoo, I expect this group posts fairly rapidly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads