• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2e] New Generation Legacy OOC

Victim

First Post
BTW Van, are you dropping from the other superhero game or not? It's not really a huge problem if you do, but it'd be nice to get some confirmation.

Samnell

Explorer
I think I missed someone's stage directions here. Is Jerry sitting alone amid the NPCs now? I know Cody got up and left. Not sure about Emmet, Clover, and Mary.

Mimic

First Post
I think I missed someone's stage directions here. Is Jerry sitting alone amid the NPCs now? I know Cody got up and left. Not sure about Emmet, Clover, and Mary.

Here how I see it:

Jerry, Emmet, Clover are sitting with John, Yoshi and Laylay, discussing a variety of topics

Mary and Nick are 10 - 12 feet away with Nick apologizing to Mary, will she accept the apology? Will she punch Nick in the head? Will they fall in love and have little elite babies? Find out in the next exicting episode...

Cody is trying to be a nice guy, Raph is being naive and still hasn't learned what personal space is and Trisha is getting ticked off.

Tilly is sleeping in, she had a long day yesterday and Amy decided to let her nap. Will she get up in time for class?

What ever happened with Manjit anyways?

Hammerhead

Explorer
Emmet must be a pretty popular and cool guy if he can just sit down and get everyone to sit down next to him. :)

Either that, or he might be a PC.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads