• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2e] New Generation Legacy OOC

Mimic

First Post
Considering there is only about 40 students total, 4 or 5 missing is going to an easy thing to spot. Even more so considering they are all from the same class.

Shalimar

First Post
I like how Clover thinks that Yoshi, Jerry, John, and Trilly? are going to get caught because Amy is monitoring their conversation. It's like planning on robbing Fort Knox or stabbing the President but worrying that you'll get caught because of DNA evidence. Trust me, they're not gonna need that to catch you. :)

Its not like worrying about DNA, its like saying it in front of the cops themselves.

Mimic

First Post
Its not like worrying about DNA, its like saying it in front of the cops themselves.

Amy isn't that sophistcated yet, she woudn't announce anyone's comings or goings unless its someone not supposed to be on the grounds/school or told to directly watch over someone by a teacher. Although if asked she would indicate that said people were not on the school ground.

Of course, she reminded herself, she could just blatantly make out with a girl in the school canteen and be solidly out.

Yea, like that would stop Yoshi, that just makes it a bigger challenge.

Mimic

First Post
No one's going to invite Emmet, I guess. Obviously. :) Or Keller the Dog Killer.

Sorry man, I believe that Yoshi was introduced to Trilly first issue as well as the fact that she was alone in the hall way and the the fact that she is a girl and John knows Cody.

Remove ads