[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

Extra Effort to reroll the Toughness save:
[roll0] : 1 level of Failure
and reroll the Technology to hold the door (because I messed up the roll)
[roll1] : Fail - the door opens

[sblock=status]
Wounds: -3 Toughness
Condition: Fatigued (Speed reduced to 7)[/sblock]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
"Ha!!! That's right. Fly away ya pansy!" Rumble called to Herculan. He was about to give chase when he barely sidestepped a side kick. "He glanced from the offending foot mere inches from his face to the man who launched the attack. *Prestige*. "Oh $#*t! It's a Bruce Lee wannabe. What bargain basement bin, straight to DVD kung fu flick they get you from Kato?"
Ooc: Consider Herculan forgotten and Rumble's Complication to humiliate Martial Artists activated!
Affliction vs Prestige DC 19

Ooc: Extra Effort doesn't allow a reroll. That would be spending an HP for a reroll.

OOC: Then I guess I have 3 levels of failure.

[sblock=status]Wounds: -3 Toughness
Condition: Staggered = Dazed and Hindered
Dazed = Only 1 Standard action per turn, plus free actions.
Hindered = -1 to Speed (7)​
[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Ooc: you can use Extra Effort for an Extra Action. Use it for the Recover action and take away your worst condition and get +2 defenses for the turn.

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: I think Princess Starlight also has Healing powers now ;)
But yes you can use Extra Effect to take the Recover action to remove the Staggered part and gain +2 Defense and still use your one action this round to attack the Leeks. But you will gain Fatigue next round (-1 rank of movement, requires an hour of rest to recover from)

OOC: Sounds good, I'll do that

Silver Streak uses Extra Effort to take the Recovery action, and is no longer Staggered.
[sblock=status]Wounds: -3 Toughness
Condition: Fatigued = Hindered = -1 to Speed (7)
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Shadow
Apocalypse Island
Saturday, February 11, 2017/Night
Round 4

Shadow grunted as he felt his foot connect with hard carapace. He managed to block the counter sabre with the rifle he had stolen and kicked out at the Leek once more. He wasn’t going to be able to use his shadows in these confined spaces apparently. Not without hobbling his allies.

[sblock=Character Tracker]
Alien rifle: +6 damage (Multi-Attack) and use your Ranged Attack bonus to hit
Shadow Character Sheet
Action: Unarmed attack: 1D20+9 = [3]+9 = 12
Doubt it hits, but Damage DC 20.
Move:
Reaction: Opportunity attack
Conditions: Favored Terrain +2 to attacks or active defenses in darkness (Attacks)
Regeneration: 0/5r
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

Princess Starlight
HP: 2; Condition: -1 wound

The Princess winces at the attack from the Baron. She sees the martial artist going after Rumble. So she flies into the face of the Baron and sings out "Chiromantic Ultra Force" as she attempts to punch him: [roll0]. If it hits, Toughness DC 28.

Remove ads