M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

fireinthedust

Explorer
Surprise round: I thought of that, but to give you an answer would mean giving you a glimpse of the stats for the villain(s) involved, even if indirectly... :p

Everyone post your actions, then I'll respond in Initiative order. I don't want to mess around with it, as buying Initiative or a high Dex are in the costs of the powers, etc.

cassius335

First Post
OOC: I would wait for Sayuri, but since it's literally impossible for Echo to roll a 36...

A sudden realisation caused Solaris to smack himself.

What am I doing?

His eyes glowed yellow as he turned on his enhanced senses. In the middle of the day, the Darkvision was largely useless, but he used Infrared to attempt to look into the room. He also had a look around to make sure no-one was sneaking up on Echo and himself.

------

OOC: Perception roll: http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...3rd-edition-young-justice-10.html#post5436409

Hopefully next time I'll post in the right thread...

Last edited:

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC:
Standard Action: Dropping Flash Bang Grenade (Note: Though it's resisted by dodge, those resisting should get a penalty since they have yet to detect Batgirl. Up to you, of course).

Move Action: Dropping down to White and Jimmy while Riddler is over Question. (Just in case, Rolling Stealth to take advantage of anyone who is blinded by the Flash Bang.)

Defensive Attack active, +5/-5 (+6 Attack, DC 25 to be hit).

Alright, let's go!

EDIT:
Flash Bang Grenade: Dazzle 4 (Affliction 4, 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware; resisted by Dodge]

Batgirl made a last second audible. Riddler was over top of Question. This means that smoke would alert him to her presence and who knows what he'd do. No... concealmet won't work, a distraction will.

She took out two Flash Grenades and twisted them to start the timer.
"Close your eyes."

It the warning was for Dre, though she made sure her voice carried across the commlink. She then dropped the grenades into the hole...

*BANG*

At the sound of that, she glided down the hole, aiming to land behind Jimmy and Mr. White. "It's okay, the league is here. We're getting you out of here."

fireinthedust

Explorer
Batgirl: You drop the Flashbang and jump down into the room. You get all the way to the hostages and say your peice right before you get a glimpse of the Riddler up close. You start: you've read up on the Riddler before, and something is definitely wrong.

Solaris: you take a peak around the room, and don't see anyone sneaking up on you.

The Riddler and the Question are not far from the hostages. neither are the bears.

Behind Jimmy and Perry White is a third hostage you couldn't see from your position. He's an athletic youth, dressed in green, but with a technological contraption on his head topped with a question mark. His eyes are likewise whited out but with question marks whizzing across them as if across a computer screen. His hands are tied like Jimmy and Perry. (hint: this is Voda Vosas character. Release him and he can start in on this scene)

Before the other "League" members can arrive, however, you receive a swift kick from the Riddler... or whoever this is. (Roll Toughness save, please; or appropriate other checks as per your build, if you have said options)

The Riddler you remember is much less athletic, much slower, less fit, and much less coordinated. This person, while retaining basic similarities to the Riddler you knew, is taller, stronger, in every way enhanced version of the original: the Riddler with muscles.

Ah, how disappointing: another hostage while I wait for Superman. And a bat! I must say, Batman's taste has improved over the Boy Wonder. Who would you be, let me guess... Bat-girl? That's it, isn't it? Ha! Well, my dear: what's black and blue and red all over?

Shayuri

First Post
Up above, Echo watched, unconsciously holding her breath as she waited for the other shoe to drop. It was hard not to jump in after them; join in the fray. She multitasked, splitting her thoughts into two parallel threads to keep herself occupied. In the first, she analyzed her own reasoning in picking who was to lead the attack and who was to stay back as reserve. In the second, she wondered to herself if it had been cowardice, or egotism...wanting to ride in as a hero and save the day...that had compelled her to place herself as a reserve. Despite her quiet, reserved demeanor, Echo was not generally predisposed to introversion. Most often she was observing and thinking about things outside of her, not inside.

The possibility was unsettling. She flagged it for future discussion with Cyborg.

(Init!)

cassius335

First Post
Ah, how disappointing: another hostage while I wait for Superman. And a bat! I must say, Batman's taste has improved over the Boy Wonder. Who would you be, let me guess... Bat-girl? That's it, isn't it? Ha! Well, my dear: what's black and blue and red all over?

Solaris's face creased with worry. "Batgirl, what's going on over there?"

Please let her be ok...

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC:
Free Action: Speaking into commlink, though I won't go over board.

Also, Toughness check forthcoming.

EDIT: And Dre, as far as I can tell, is still on Batgirl's shoulder.

"Be advised, we have another hostage, repeat, another... gah!"

And this was where she took a foot to the chest.

Remove ads