• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

cassius335

First Post
"Sounds like the party's started." Solaris remarked. "Do we go in?" It was clear from his demanour he was itching to join the fight, but he managed to restrain himself.

OOC: If Echo gives the "go" command (and once H4H does Zach's go), Solaris can help with the bears while she releases Green Dragon.

hero4hire

Explorer
Under his Cloak of Invisibility, Zatara moved towards Jimmy Olsen and the downed Perry White. He took a deep breath and uttered "Llaw fo enots raeppa dna tcetorp su morf mrah!" At his backwards behest a wall began to build itself from thin air; appearing brick by brick until it formed a ceiling high bastion protecting the trio from the Robotic Stooges.

OOC:
Create 8 to form a wall with a toughness of 8 to block the bears from reaching Jimmy, Perry and Zach.

OOC: Oh boy, lets hope I worked those natural 1's out of the system.

EDIT: Man, nothing higher than an 8 yet in a while, haha. I'm gonna burn a Hero Point and reroll the WHO? save. Since I add 10 to anything less than 10, I'm just gonna roll 1d10+20, since its pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC:
Move Action: Swing out of the range of the Bears (Swinging, with Quickdraw to use the grapple gun).

Standard Action: Batarangs all around. Remember Takedown Attack (That applies to Ranged as well, right?)

ALSO: If the bears are minions, then ignore the roll. Take 10 on Attack (23).

DC 18 Toughness if it hits.

Batgirl rolled backwards, whipping out her grapple gun just as one of the Bears swung at her.

She was hoisted towards the ceiling, watching as the bear's fist made a hole in the floor.

I gotta be careful... these things were obviously designed to fight Superman.

She doubted if they would be effective, but she flipped out a Batarang out of her utility belt and sent it flying towards the bear who attacked her...

Shayuri

First Post
Echo scowled as the 'teddies' attacked, and revealed their true natures as much more than human henchmen in whimsical costumes.

"Solaris, it's time," she said. "Lets go!"

She gathered herself and dropped down through the hole, landing in a crouch on one knee, hands on the floor. Quickly she looked around, taking the room in...and zeroed in on the helmet-laden costumed man. Another hero that had gotten in over his head, perhaps?

She lifted her right arm, which sprouted the series of transducer rings necessary to produce the fabulous NEGA BEAM.

*fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...CHUK*

An invisible pulse of focused electric waves surged from her weaponized arm and struck the 'helmet of questions' squarely!

(Note - Wasn't sure if I needed to roll to hit a bound and helpless target...if not, feel free to use my first roll as the Contest roll. ;) )

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Oh boy, lets hope I worked those natural 1's out of the system.

EDIT: Man, nothing higher than an 8 yet in a while, haha. I'm gonna burn a Hero Point and reroll the WHO? save. Since I add 10 to anything less than 10, I'm just gonna roll 1d10+20, since its pretty much the same thing.

OOC:
Actually it is not.
You would add 10 on a result of 1-9 on a d20. Rolling 1d10+20 instead of rerolling 1d20+10 gives you a 5% advantage as you could never possibly roll a 10+10=20 (which you wouldn't reroll).

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post
Echo scowled as the 'teddies' attacked, and revealed their true natures as much more than human henchmen in whimsical costumes.

"Solaris, it's time," she said. "Lets go!"

Barely had the words left Echo's lips than WHERE's vision was suddenly filled with yellow & gold. "Get away from her!" Solaris yelled, yellow claws of light materialising around Solaris's hands before being vigorously applied to the teddy robot's face.

OOC: Move Action: Using Speed 6 to get into WHERE's face just that quickly. Possibly unnecessery distance-wise, but never mind. As per rules of Fades, Speed is now 5.

Combat Action: Solar Claws using Multi-Attack option 1

EDIT:
OOC: 19? Eh, it'll do, I hope.

As he dropped down off of WHERE's chest, Solaris looked at Batgirl. "Are you alright?" he asked, obvious concern in his voice.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: am I the only one left? Hrm... Wait, I think it's Zach's turn (ie: can't find the action yet). Oh well, I'll update everyone up to now, so we know where we stand.

WG: You avoid WHO?'s attack, but the other attack lands hard: -1 penalty

Solaris: The bear is just too tough, shrugging off your attack with little more than some fluff poofing off into the air. (ie: I rolled real good)

Batgirl: you hit. It got a 17 total result to the save vs. your Batarang (what's your damage bonus for it?)... and I suppose it's a minion, come to think of it, so I guess that means it's out. ((I'll have to make some non-minions later, feel out the system better.))
Batgirl's batarang strikes home, exploding as it hits its face, leaving a pile of twisted wires above a massive brute of a body in a fur suit. The explosion is green, however, and green radiation flows from the neck hole. Kryptonite!

Echo: Your nega-beam attack isn't the best you've ever done... HOWEVER by random quantum chance, the device pops open!

Green Dragon: Your option to act this round. You're slightly dazed, however: you got a vision from inside the helmet. I'll fil you in when I get a chance (currently about to run around town on exciting adventures in RL!). One round of "oh, so groggy", if you please. :D

Remove ads