• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Voda Vosa

First Post
Green Dragon

The Green dragon stands up, struggling with the helmet. His vision blurred, his strengths still not with him. He tries to get off the helmet, using his formidable strength, as he stumbles randomly!

Str check: 12, without the 8 of strength modifier, since I'm not sure how much is it.

cassius335

First Post
"Kryptonite-based power supplies," Echo observes. "A signature technology of Metallo. Imitating or allied with Riddler."

"Either that or Lexcorp R&D got bored again." Solaris quipped. He glanced over at the Riddler. "So what's the story, Mentallo? Teddy bears are an odd choice of mook for a grown man."

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC:
Alright, moves for next turn.

Move Action: Swing up to the level below the hole.

Standard: Stealth Check.

One bear down withstanding, Batgirl realized that it's not a good idea for her to be out in the open.

My ribs are still stinging. The Kevlar may have save me from fractured ribs. Gotta play this smart.

Ignoring Solaris (her mind wasn't on talking at the moment), her grapple gun rappeled her back to the upper level, where she would back out of view and count to ten. Worst case Scenario, she could regroup with Echo.

hero4hire

Explorer
ooc: am I the only one left? Hrm... Wait, I think it's Zach's turn (ie: can't find the action yet). Oh well, I'll update everyone up to now, so we know where we stand.

OOC: Post #202 Unless i got to go again for some reason(?) I go after the Bears. AFAICT they haven't acted again since my post.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: Oh yeah! Okay, I think we're good to go.

Zach: the wall goes up, blocking off the bears.

Batgirl: The bears are spread out at this point. I'll keep it in mind, though, for when there's adjacent minions.

ROUND 2!

Solaris <<YOU'RE UP!
Green Dragon
Echo
Batgirl
Riddler
Dre AND Wondergirl
The Bears/NPCs
Zach Zatara

(everyone up to the Riddler can take their moves)

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The man in green clothes is set free by the Durlan, and stands up in a whirlwind of action! His eyes are green, fury in them! His hair is on a long braided pony tail, and it spins around his neck as he stands up to his full height; the chain mail underneath his cloth making a distinctive sound.
Even as his pony tail rests in his shoulder, he sprints into a complicated stance, left arm outstreched, the hand like a dragon's jaw, right arm coiled behind and the hand hanging like if it was the dragon's tail. With a quick jab, The Green Dragon ignites his chi and creates a green sickening blast, deadly aimed towards the Riddler.

Dragon spit: 27 (from previous post)

cassius335

First Post
Solaris sighs as Batgirl rappels to the celing.

Maybe I should ask Catwoman for tips on dating Bat-people...

Refocussing himself, he noted that Wonder Girl was outnumbered and took off in that direction, Solar Claws swinging as he tried to give HOW and WHO something else to think about.

OOC: Move Action to move into close-range with How & Who.

Combat Action to Multi-Attack both bears.

Shayuri

First Post
A bit startled at the captive's instantaneous response to being freed, Echo turns her attention back on the fight. The robot bears seem to be handled for the moment, so she aims her weapon-arm at the Riddler himself! The arm reconfigures, the flanges vanishing while cooling vents and other, less identifiable, apparatus molded itself from silver metal rising out of her skin.

An intense beam of light shines out, ionizing the air between the firing aperture and The Riddler with a white flash and a crack noise!

Unfortunately, combat is a chaotic mess, and as the Riddler moves to avoid an attack, he accidentally ducks out of the way of the beam as well!

(OOC - Any chance we can go back to invisiblecastle? Hee hee!)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Green Dragon hits Riddler hard, spinning him in the air with the blast. He lands, more shakily this time, and most of his shirt is torn off on one side. You can see his skin is gray and bare, almost inhuman-looking. His muscles are huge, especially considering that the Riddler isn't normally known for his physical faculties.

Riddler's leg's buckle, and he falls back upon his chair. He presses a button on his staff, and a bright green light envelopes him and he teleports away.

...but not before getting in one last jab: Enough of this! Clearly my surprise is wasted on anyone but the man of steel. You may beat me and my killer questions with your brutish fists, Justice Tots, but my mind is the match for even a super man. The last laugh comes when you deal with my angry adjectives. He says this last line with a nod, smiling knowingly as he disappears.

This leaves only the Bears, ready to clobber the rest of you before they allow themselves to fall.

ooc: Everyone describe how you clobber a bear. XP to the most entertaining one.

Shayuri: Hah! Yeah, cause that dice roller works wonders!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads