• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Xenomorph?]Does the Riddler ignores Dre? He is practically invisible, but in the same room. Could he get to VV's character and free him and the Question?[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=Dre] Just to be sure, he's still in tiny scorpion form? Sure, he could leap off and make his way over. You could get to them and then untie one of them, as your turn, easily. If you had some power-related ability you could do more, even untying both of them or what have you, but you'd have to describe/explain how.[/sblock]

Who's next?

Echo (next round, or your previous post about strategy/self-doubt)
Batgirl
Riddler
Dre(?) 14
Wondergirl 14
Solaris
The Bears/NPCs
Zach Zatara

I believe Wonder Girl and Dre can both act at the same time.

Zach, let me know what you're up to

cassius335

First Post
OOC: If we're going in initiative order, it should be WonderGirl & Dre next, then Zach brining up the rear (Initiative 2. Lol). Solaris's move was that perception check

Walking Dad

First Post

Dre quickly jumps fro Batgir'ls shoulder, becoming the invisible cat-like predator. He swiftly moves to the hero hostages and cuts their bonds with his claws.

Best I free the other heroes first for back up. The reporters shouldn't run through the fight anyway...

[sblock=OOC]

using the Invisibility/Blending power and moving 'slowly' enough to not be seen.)

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry, I didn't make Echo's "action" clear. :) She's Delaying basically...ready to jump in at a moment's notice, but not taking immediate action.)

Wonder Girl listened intently to Batgirl's report over the comm, until she got interrupted.

She didn't like that. She didn't like that at all.

"I'm going in. Now."

She jumped through the hole, looking for her intended target.

"Riddle Man!

OOC: Sorry guys, busy ass week for me. Anyway, WG is going to make a beeline straight for the Riddler, and use Accurate Attack to give her +10 attack, +6 damage/grab. If she hits, she'll use Fast Grab to try to tie up Riddler. Hopefully she'll draw all the goons attention on herself so Dre and Batgirl can be all sneaky.

EDIT: Nice... very nice... /facepalm.

EDIT 2: Also, just realized in 3e I don't need to make a Grab check... Riddler makes a Strength/Dodge check vs DC16. So hopefully I just worked a nat 1 out of the system.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The man in green clothes is set free by the Durlan, and stands up in a whirlwind of action! His eyes are green, fury in them! His hair is on a long braided pony tail, and it spins around his neck as he stands up to his full height; the chain mail underneath his cloth making a distinctive sound.
Even as his pony tail rests in his shoulder, he sprints into a complicated stance, left arm outstreched, the hand like a dragon's jaw, right arm coiled behind and the hand hanging like if it was the dragon's tail. With a quick jab, The Green Dragon ignites his chi and creates a green sickening blast, deadly aimed towards the Riddler.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
ooc: sorry for the delay. Lost track of things, but am ready to keep going.

Batgirl throws her flash-bang, gaining momentary distraction to get to the hostages, she believes. She got in close, saw the new hostage (Green Dragon) tied up behind the others, before she was herself pounded on by the Riddler.

Wondergirl soared in to the rescue, attempting to slam the Riddler. However, totally unlike him, he took the slam and rolled with it. Flying through the air with the greatest of ease, he used the force of the punch to launch himself back to the top of the rubble pile. Landing like a cat, he grinned menacingly, the question mark on the tip of his scepter beginning to glow a dangerous green.

Xenomorph became an invisible cat from outer space... no, really. In one swipe he released Jimmy Olsen and Perry White from their bonds. They had just enough time to rub their wrists before THE BEARS turned towards them, murder in their inhumanly adorable eyes.

THE BEARS!

Riddler cried Attack! Destroy these goons of cretenism, lest they interrupt my angry syllables!

Each one picked a target and charged.

WHAT? slammed perry white, sending him skidding across the floor. Jimmy Olsen barely had time to cry Mr. White! before WHEN? slammed a claw into the floor as he jumped out of the way.

WHERE? lunged at Batgirl, likewise missing her to pound through the floor where she had been a moment earlier.

HOW? and WHO? turned on Wonder Girl, apparently not detecting Xenomorph. Both land titanic blows, one slamming her across the jaw, while the other leapt upon her and put her in a bear hug.

((Wonder Girl: please roll two Toughness saves, and a check to avoid a grapple))

It is clear these things are robots beneath their suits. Superhumanly strong robots. As they lash out, also, you note green flashes in their eyes, and wonder if they're powered by Kryptonite.

OOC: Zach, Solaris, Batgirl in that order. Echo, if you're holding your action (?) you can opt to do something now. For example, running into the room, discovering the Green Dragon, and releasing him.

Remove ads