• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Walking Dad

First Post

With the Riddler gone and the hostages save behind the conjured wall, Dre changes again. He becomes visible as clawed forepaws become bat-like wings and his fanged maw a beak-like snout. The purple pterodactyl with three green eye pairs roars and sends a gout of flame from his mouth to envelope the bears. Their non-metallic exterior quickly burns to ash, making them look like a cross of cheap resort park animatronics and the Terminator. Light in their eyes fade as the flames burn through their isolations.

[sblock=OOC]

area fire blast. Affected bears can roll a dodge resistance check (DC 19) for half damage. Toughness DC is 24 (successful) / 19 (successful).

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The green dragon, seeing his main target escaped, decided to aid his newfound rescuers. He leaps into the air, lunching kicks and jabs to seemingly no where, and then lands amidst the bears, crouched, with one knee and one fist on the ground. Seconds after, the effect of his acobatic feat are evident, his super fast movement allowed him to hit all of the bears! Black holes in the androids, with crackling electricity coming out are the evidence of the Green's Dragon Breath!

Using Green Dragon's Breath: Hit all the bears, 23 or 18 Dmg tough save, depending on a dodge 18 DC save.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Zach moved towards the fallen Perry White. "I am not much of a medic but lemme see what I can do for you Big Guy." The Teen Mage laid his hands upon the Infamous Editor palms down. "Senob dnem. Naip etapissid. Tel siht nam eb delaeh."

OOC:
Extra Effort
Healing 8 on Perry

Shayuri

First Post
As the others geared up for their devastating final strikes on the bears, Echo finally decoded the wireless signal that allowed the bears to communicate with one another and the Riddler. In less time than it takes an eye to blink she overrode the control signals to one of the bears and ordered it to grab the bear next to it and hold it so that it couldn't escape the blasts that her teammates were preparing to rain down on their heads!

fireinthedust

Explorer
OOC:

What does Clobber mean?

It means "to beat up", or to defeat, usually by pounding someone with your fists. In the Fantastic Four comic, the Thing always says "it's clobbering time" before or during a fight, when he's going to punch someone. You can also use it for all sorts of other similar things: If you play football and win 10 - 0, you really clobbered the other team.

I was going to teach English once upon a time... sigh. Not enough courage.

answers tomorrow. I'm wrapping this scene up for taking too long. Assume all your attacks hit.

Solaris, Dre and Green Dragon are good for beating the Bears. Anyone else care to challenge them for the ENworld xp?

cassius335

First Post
OOC: No offense to the two Area Effects, but I'm gonna assume I've got some targets left

Despite claw attacks to the head, HOW and WHO were still standing. This annoyed Solaris greatly.

Fine, then.

With a small amount of concentration, Solaris reshaped his claws into two very large blades of light, one on each arm. A quick jumping slash and the two bears split into halves, which fell to the ground before exploding.

That's more like it

Solaris frowned as some of the remaining bears were destroyed by Green Dragon.

"So... how did you get captured, exactly?" he asked of the man, bemused. "And Dre... without setting the place on fire, please?" he added, as purple fire washed over the office space filled with paper and other flammable items, destroying more bears in the process.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Echo: I thought that was a miss? Oh, I see the one you meant. Good idea, and IT WORKS AMAZINGLY WELL! Woo! Actually, I just grabbed the Robot stats, and didn't think of a hive mind on this one.

Hey, anyone know of updates to the Young Justice show? I'm not finding any online info on release dates for new episodes.

IC:

Zach heals Perry White enough to get him on his feet again, though certainly he's feeling woozy. Thanks. What did I miss?

Jimmy: Aw, Chief, it was amazing! They made this big wall around us and blasted those bears like they were rag dolls. Then the Green Ninja guy got released, and blasted Riddler across the room. He teleported just as that cyber-girl tried to shoot him with a ray gun! I mean, they're no Superman, but in my mind there's no question--

Perry: The Question! Dammit, someone help him! If it weren't for him, I don't know what the Riddler would have done...

Perry gets up and leans against Zach's wall, looking to see the Question, still lying on the floor.

Shayuri

First Post
Echo crouches down beside the Question and puts a hand on his shoulder. Silver beads on her skin like quicksilver and runs down her fingers to pour over the faceless hero. The stuff sinks into his skin and vanishes.

"Medical nanodrones deployed," Echo remarks. "He should regain consciousness shortly."

(Using Healing +6 on Question.)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads