Make your own 5E Basic Rules Cover! - Fixed

TheBlueKnight

Explorer
I have just uploaded Make your own 5E Basic Rules Cover! - Fixed to the downloads area.

These layered PDF files contain several options for Basic Rules Covers. Choose among these options:

• art for the front and back
  • white logo outlines (on front)
  • logo shadows (on front)
  • Player's Rules or DM Rules
  • Letter or A4 size
  • Full Cover (Front, Back & Spine) or Front only

Using Adobe Reader to view the PDF files, show the Layers navigation pane. Then set the visibility of the various layers to produce the desired cover.

All art belongs to respective artists and/or Wizards of the Coast.
You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Koren n'Rhys

Explorer
Hi - fantastic work! I'd love to be able to use this as a template to do more customized covers - changing the text, dropping in new background artwork, etc. Was this done in Photoshop? Any chance you'd be willing to share the master file?

Perfectly understandable if not, so no worries there. Thanks.

Pokelefi

First Post
How can I edit this?

Hi How can I edit this and change the Picture and text to me this is just pdf or did I misunderstand this complacently

natxiv

First Post
Thank you for this, this is really awesome. I actually want to customize it more, would you be so kind as to provide the editable file? I believe this was made with adobe illustrator.

scourge

Explorer
I tried to use the full cover to print this at Lulu, but it says the size is wrong (1303.2 points vs a required 1271.189 x 810 points). I hate that, because I absolutely love the cover.

Remove ads