• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Ursidae Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Oh No! More Jaydween Clones!:eek:

*Goes off to destroy all cloning factories*
You can't destroy all the clone factories, I've made nano-factories that create and assemble small parts into fully formed JDiv's. It looks like spontaneous generation! I'm so clever...

- Kemrain the Clever. And Modest, Too.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Can't I just restart Jdvn1?
Sorry, if you did that, you'd have to reture your postcount. And by retire I mean give it to me. And by postcount, I mean... Uh.. Your postcount.

I got nothing.

- Kemrain the So Ashamed.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Oh No! More Jaydween Clones!:eek:

*Goes off to destroy all cloning factories*
The clones will never stop. They've learned to create their own clones, even.

There are too many to stop, it's too late.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
You can't destroy all the clone factories, I've made nano-factories that create and assemble small parts into fully formed JDiv's. It looks like spontaneous generation! I'm so clever...

Ah, I love technology.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
The clones will never stop. They've learned to create their own clones, even.

There are too many to stop, it's too late.
Yes! And they shall be my army eternally, as I have bribed them with snacks and cool upgrades and more snacks!

- Kemrain the Irken-Minded.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
Sorry, if you did that, you'd have to reture your postcount. And by retire I mean give it to me. And by postcount, I mean... Uh.. Your postcount.

I got nothing.

- Kemrain the So Ashamed.
But if I started Jdvn2, I'd also have to start a new postcount.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Ah, I love technology.
Don't we all?

The sex-swapping talk is petering out.. Bad! What other ways are there in RPG's? C'mon, Rysti, you gotta know more!

- Kemrain the Desperate.

Knight Otu

First Post
Kemrain said:

*activates Nano-Destructo-Mat*

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I officially grant permission for that. Just hand me your Superneutral License and the position of all clones and clone factories, and it's done.
I think I left a big cluster of nano-factories in your body, Otu. Seemed a safe place to store them, given your anti-propensity for self-destructon. That and the rent was SO cheap...

- Kemrain the Frugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads