• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Ursidae Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Well, there's the ever-popular Belt of Masculinity/Femininity. Elan the Bard. of OOTS fame has swiped one. Rumor has it that it would not affect Varsuuvius.
The belt would be cooler if it wasn't cursed. It's a 1 time switch, isn't it?

- Kemrain the "That'll Do, but It's Not as Fun!"

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
That only takes care of some of the factories, though, and the Nano-Destructo-Mat is still in prototype stage. It isn't working.
No matter. I still have the Nano-Dissoluto-Mat, the Nano-Disintegrato-Mat, blah, blah, blah....

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
No way! they have their own minds. They're their own persons! They're all individuals!

They're just identical and under my control. Then again, I serve you, my master!

- Kemrain the Underling.
... You mean you didn't see the Jdvn-brand satellite recievers? I control them all.

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
No matter. I still have the Nano-Dissoluto-Mat, the Nano-Disintegrato-Mat, blah, blah, blah....
Yes, but do you have batteries for all those?!

- Kemrain the Dropping Otu's Batteries in a Dirty, Dirty Toilet!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
And by the time you're done with those, your body will be entirely taken over by nano-Jdvns! Destroying them would only destroy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads