Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

Theroc

First Post
"Ugh..." Viktor groans as they search the filth. When it comes to discussion over carrying a torch/latern and the like, the nobleboy shakes his head. "I need both hands to wield my guisarme here..."

Errandir

First Post
"I have a free hand. I can take the lantern." Reis pulls a piece of flint out of his pack and uses the edge of a dagger to light the lantern with it.

He straightens up and points to the door. "Everyone ready?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] I am ready ;) just need a marching order. This passage way is narrow and a normal 6' person could almost reach the peak of the ceiling. Oh also list items in hand please, and thank you. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

Midias grips his morningstar and shield and takes his marching position.

[sblock=OOC]

Would prefer middel or back rank. Would suggest Reis (lantern) first, then Victor with his reach weapon. How many can move side-by-side?

AC 17 (T11, FF16), HP 10/10, F +4,R+1,W+4
0 Level: Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command

XP:1.050
Gold: 364

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Seeing others having taken less in the last fight, and even have renewed vigor, Dane steps aside.

[sblock=ooc]As the hallway is only 5' across I assume it's one at a time. How about Reis, Victor, Dane, Midias?[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis steps forward, lantern in his right hand, rapier - still faintly glowing - in his left. He holds the lantern up high, opens the door with his foot, and steps forward into the hallway.

[sblock=actions]I'll have Reis make spot and listen checks, just in case there's anything to see. If not, ignore them.

Spot - 1d20+5=16
Listen - 1d20+5=20[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=HolyMan]

Would you allow me to have sold my non MW crossbow before the adventure? Other than that, Midias is already approved for 2nd level :lol:

[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I was just thinking, since Theroc and Scorpius' characters are still level 1, maybe Midias and I ought to hold off on leveling until this adventure is over, just to keep things equal. Or would that matter?[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I don't mind either way, I think Viktor should be levelling soonish... I hope. Haven't tracked too well, or updated with recent XP gains.[/sblock]

Remove ads